Sara Errani:I Replace My SEWTA MM 280-Pointers with XWTA Premier 320-Pointers,Prego ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:58 AM   #1
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Sara Errani:I Replace My SEWTA MM 280-Pointers with XWTA Premier 320-Pointers,Prego !

all of you thought 2013 would be the year that Sara falls down the rankings and is out of the top 10, especially due to the fact that as a top 10 player she can only vulture 2 MM for the season (Acapulco & ?)

clearly this is not happening as Sara has shown the ability to regularly reach the SF and the F of Premier 470 events, collecting 320 points in the process

especially with getting a BYE in 1R, she only needs to win 3 matches for 320 points while she had to win 5 matches for 280 in a MM

so clearly Sara will probably play tournaments like Brussels, Stanford, San Diego, Moscow and New Haven and head toward the XWTA Top 3

and most likely Roberta will follow her around and enter the XWTA Top 10

Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222

Last edited by SAISAI-GOAT : Feb 23rd, 2013 at 12:47 PM.
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:03 PM   #2
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future
Re: Sara Errani Replacing Her MM 280-Pointers with Premier 320-Pointers

Guess she is smarter than Meilen and Vika, ha NaNa ?
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:05 PM   #3
country flag Alexandros
Jail food ah de best.

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute

Well, there goes my new year's wish..
Alexandros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:09 PM   #4
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Let's wait and see if she can defend her RG points
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:11 PM   #5
country flag pwayne

pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of

With an easy draw in Paris and a lucky breakthrough in Dubai(Azarenka w/d and Kerber slump), she added 80 pts total. Now, she will drop out of the Top 10 after the French.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:14 PM   #6
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute

despite my delight of her recent sucess, it was rather over some contraversy in paris and a bit of bbb pushing back.
IW and Miami deep runs, especially backtoback, can provide her enough respect and victories to plant the final seeds of doubt into any rational mind that she is one of the best of the non slam winners, head and shoulder above many, and edging closer to errani and caroline.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:18 PM   #7
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation

Well, as long no one outside top10 is able to beat her
No one can complain about her beeing top 10
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:22 PM   #8
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Let's wait and see if she can defend her RG points
My guess is only in her wildest dreams
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:25 PM   #9
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Erran: I Replacing My MM 280-Pointers with Premier 320-Pointers, Prego !

NA-MUG!
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:27 PM   #10
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReboundAce View Post
My guess is only in her wildest dreams
Unless Fran, Jeca, CSN or Kookie decide to show up and play for reals, i can't see who can stop her until QF, considering she has almost zero points in IW\Miami and will have cakedraw to QF as well, she easily can stay in Top10 with these results
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:28 PM   #11
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Erran: I Replacing My MM 280-Pointers with Premier 320-Pointers, Prego !

Maybe ASV 2.0 will stay around for a little while longer yet....
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:48 PM   #12
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of

Wozniacki did the same the year she reached #1
bbjpa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 01:22 PM   #13
country flag ReboundAce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Unless Fran, Jeca, CSN or Kookie decide to show up and play for reals, i can't see who can stop her until QF, considering she has almost zero points in IW\Miami and will have cakedraw to QF as well, she easily can stay in Top10 with these results
IKR, let's hope after RG she drops faster, cause she will only give a bye to the top 3 in the WTA Championship in Istanbul in the RR, whoever gets her will be lucky
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 01:23 PM   #14
country flag ReboundAce

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjpa View Post
Wozniacki did the same the year she reached #1
I wouldn't worry about that only number 1 she can hold on to is the doubles
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 01:52 PM   #15
country flag Carlsbadwanska

Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
Well, as long no one outside top10 is able to beat her
No one can complain about her beeing top 10
Daniela, Dominica, Carla, Mona