Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:06 AM   #16
country flag kangwoo
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 519
kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

maybe ala tonya harding on some top players like serena, vika, kvitova, marsha, li na, kerber, stosur, radwanska, woz...left errani and vinci
__________________
DEMENTIEVA
OLYMPIC 2008 GOLD

KVITOVA
WIMBLEDON , YEC 2011 CHAMPION

AZARENKA
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2012 & 2013 CHAMPION

Last edited by kangwoo : Feb 23rd, 2013 at 03:19 AM.
kangwoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:09 AM   #17
country flag iWill
Senior Member
 
iWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 13,382
iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
If she just made the Finals of Roland Garros its not impossible for her to be a contender to win the tournament.
__________________
******************


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:10 AM   #18
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor
 
Yoncé's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,738
Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

No Mathew, no.
__________________
Yoncé is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:12 AM   #19
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool
 
Kipling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 8,429
Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

It would take a bizarre set of circumstances, and a lot of upsets in other parts of the draw, but I wouldn't say "never". If she had to go 7 rounds and play 3 or 4 high seeds I wouldn't like her chances, even on clay, but if she benefitted from a couple of upsets and an open draw, she has the game to pull off one or two upsets against better players in a major. She doesn't have power, but she is consistent and doesn't screw the pooch on her serve, which means that her opponent is usually going to be the one feeling the pressure. On clay, that would play to her strength, so you never know I guess. If she does it again, you'd have to consider her legitimate.
__________________
* Aravane Rezai * Heidi El Tabakh * Garbińe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Nastassja Burnett * Louisa Chirico * Katharina Lehnert * Alizé Lim *

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:12 AM   #20
country flag Povin
postcyber
 
Povin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Purdue
Posts: 1,004
Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
She was nowhere close to US Open F, yet alone W. She was nowhere close to RG W. She wasn't even that close to Paris W. Let's be honest, a lot of shit has to happen in order to Errani win RG. And to be clear, I don't hate her, I actually think her defense is just
Yeah, she wasn't close to W, but nobody expected such results. Who thought Schiavone would win RG? That Dementieva Ret. helped her, so who knows... Clay is not best surface for Williams and Azarenka, so the doors are more likely to be open.
Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:17 AM   #21
country flag GOATdin0931
Senior Member
 
GOATdin0931's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 13,653
GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

That'd be epic
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:20 AM   #22
country flag Alarmed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,556
Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

I just think it's near to impossible. She can't avoid all of Serena/Vika/Maria/Petra/Li.
__________________
Serena Williams

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:27 AM   #23
country flag Tenis Srbija
Senior Member
 
Tenis Srbija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Belgrade/Zemun
Posts: 13,961
Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Povin View Post
Yeah, she wasn't close to W, but nobody expected such results. Who thought Schiavone would win RG? That Dementieva Ret. helped her, so who knows... Clay is not best surface for Williams and Azarenka, so the doors are more likely to be open.
As I said, a lot of shit has to happen... It's not impossible, far from it, but it's not something you can predict without being called an idiot. And Cronin has proved, numerous times, that he is an idiot when it comes to tennis.
__________________
NEW SERBIAN SISTERHOOD
KRUNIĆ & JAKŠIĆ

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:36 AM   #24
country flag pastadudde
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 200
pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
we will just have to see. Donnt see why she doesnt have a shot. Maybe he knows something we dont, maybe theres some secret weapon?
Yes she does. It starts with 'S' and has a total of 8 letters.
pastadudde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:39 AM   #25
country flag Tenis Srbija
Senior Member
 
Tenis Srbija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Belgrade/Zemun
Posts: 13,961
Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastadudde View Post
Yes she does. It starts with 'S' and has a total of 8 letters.
sabaeism, sabbaths, sabbatic, sabbaton, sabering, sabotage, saboteur, sabulose, sabulous, sacalait, saccular, sacculus, sacellum, sachemic, sacheted, sackbuts, sackfuls, sackings, sackless, sacksful, sacredly, sacrific, sacrists, sacristy, saddened, saddlers, saddlery, saddling, sadducee, sadirons, sadistic, safaried, safeness, safetied, safeties, saffrons, saffrony, safranin, sagacity, sagamore, sageness, sagenite, saggiest, saginate, sagittal, saguaros, sahuaros, saibling, sailable, sailboat, sailfish, sailings, sailless, sailorly, sainfoin, saintdom, saintess, sainting, saintish, saintism, salaamed, salacity, salading, salagane, salaried, salaries, saleable, saleably, saleroom, salesman, salesmen, salework, saleyard, salience, saliency, salients, salified, salinity, salinize, salinous, salivant, salivary, salivate, salivous, sallower, sallowly, sallying, sallyman, salmonet, salomtry, salpicon, saltbush, saltfoot, saltiest, saltines, saltires, saltless, saltness, saltpans, saltwort, salutary, saluters, saluting, salvable, salvably, salvador, salvaged, salvagee, salvager, salvages, salvific, salvoing, samarium, samaroid, sambaing, sambucus, sameness, samisens, samizdat, samovars, samphire, samplers, sampling, samsaras, samurais, sanation, sanative, sanatory, sanctify, sanction, sanctity, sanctums, sandaled, sandarac, sandbags, sandbank, sandbars, sandever, sandfish, sandhogs, sandiest, sandiver, sandlots, sandpile, sandpits, sandwich, sandworm, sandwort, saneness, sangaree, sangraal, sangreal, sangrias, sanguify, sanguine, sanicles, sanidine, sanitary, sanities, sanitize, sannyasi, sanscrit, sanserif, sanskrit, santalic, santalin, santalum, santiago, santonic, santonin, sapheads, sapidity, sapience, sapiency, sapindus, saplings, saponary, saponify, saponine, saponite, saporous, sapphics, sapphire, sapphism, sapphist, sappiest, sapskull, sapucaia, sapwoods, saraband, saracens, sarcasms, sarceled, sarcelle, sarcenet, sarcocol, sarcodic, sarcomas, sarcosin, sarcosis, sarcotic, sardines, sardinia, sardonic, sardonyx, sargasso, sarmatic, sarpened, sarplier, sarrasin, sarsenet, sashayed, sashimis, sassabye, sassiest, sassolin, sassorol, sastrugi, satanism, satanist, satchels, sateless, sathanas, satiable, satiably, satiated, satiates, satirist, satirize, satrapal, saturant, saturate, saturday, saturity, satyrion, saucebox, saucepan, sauciest, saucisse, saunders, saunters, saurians, saurioid, sauropod, saururae, sausages, sauteing, sauterne, savagely, savagery, savagest, savaging, savagism, savannah, savannas, saveable, savement, savingly, saviours, savorers, savorier, savories, savorily, savoring, savorous, savoured, savourer, savoyard, savvying, sawbelly, sawbills, sawbones, sawbucks, sawdusts, sawflies, sawhorse, sawmills, sawteeth, sawtooth, saxatile, saxhorns, saxicava, saxonies, saxonism, saxonist, saxonite, sayonara, scabbard, scabbier, scabbily, scabbing, scabiosa, scabious, scabling, scabrous, scabwort, scaffold, scalable, scalably, scalaria, scalawag, scalding, scalepan, scaliest, scaliola, scallion, scallops, scalpels, scalpers, scalping, scambled, scambler, scamilli, scammony, scampers, scamping, scampish, scandals, scandent, scandium, scanners, scanning, scansion, scantest, scantier, scanties, scantily, scanting, scantlet, scaphism, scaphite, scaphoid, scapulae, scapular, scapulas, scapulet, scarabee, scarcely, scarcest, scarcity, scarfing, scarfpin, scariest, scariose, scarious, scarless, scarlets, scarmage, scarmoge, scarping, scarrier, scarring, scarting, scatches, scathful, scathing, scatters, scattier, scatting, scavenge, scelerat, scenario, sceneful, sceneman, scenemen, scenical, scentful, scenting, scepters, sceptics, sceptral, sceptred, sceptres, schedule, scheelin, schemata, schemers, schemery, scheming, schemist, scherbet, scherzos, schiedam, schiller, schistic, schizoid, schizont, schlepps, schlocks, schmaltz, schmalzy, schmeers, schmelze, schmooze, schmucks, schnapps, schnooks, scholars, scholion, scholium, schooled, schooner, schticks....it's hard to chose!
__________________
NEW SERBIAN SISTERHOOD
KRUNIĆ & JAKŠIĆ

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:41 AM   #26
country flag pastadudde
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 200
pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
sabaeism, sabbaths, sabbatic, sabbaton, sabering, sabotage, saboteur, sabulose, sabulous, sacalait, saccular, sacculus, sacellum, sachemic, sacheted, sackbuts, sackfuls, sackings, sackless, sacksful, sacredly, sacrific, sacrists, sacristy, saddened, saddlers, saddlery, saddling, sadducee, sadirons, sadistic, safaried, safeness, safetied, safeties, saffrons, saffrony, safranin, sagacity, sagamore, sageness, sagenite, saggiest, saginate, sagittal, saguaros, sahuaros, saibling, sailable, sailboat, sailfish, sailings, sailless, sailorly, sainfoin, saintdom, saintess, sainting, saintish, saintism, salaamed, salacity, salading, salagane, salaried, salaries, saleable, saleably, saleroom, salesman, salesmen, salework, saleyard, salience, saliency, salients, salified, salinity, salinize, salinous, salivant, salivary, salivate, salivous, sallower, sallowly, sallying, sallyman, salmonet, salomtry, salpicon, saltbush, saltfoot, saltiest, saltines, saltires, saltless, saltness, saltpans, saltwort, salutary, saluters, saluting, salvable, salvably, salvador, salvaged, salvagee, salvager, salvages, salvific, salvoing, samarium, samaroid, sambaing, sambucus, sameness, samisens, samizdat, samovars, samphire, samplers, sampling, samsaras, samurais, sanation, sanative, sanatory, sanctify, sanction, sanctity, sanctums, sandaled, sandarac, sandbags, sandbank, sandbars, sandever, sandfish, sandhogs, sandiest, sandiver, sandlots, sandpile, sandpits, sandwich, sandworm, sandwort, saneness, sangaree, sangraal, sangreal, sangrias, sanguify, sanguine, sanicles, sanidine, sanitary, sanities, sanitize, sannyasi, sanscrit, sanserif, sanskrit, santalic, santalin, santalum, santiago, santonic, santonin, sapheads, sapidity, sapience, sapiency, sapindus, saplings, saponary, saponify, saponine, saponite, saporous, sapphics, sapphire, sapphism, sapphist, sappiest, sapskull, sapucaia, sapwoods, saraband, saracens, sarcasms, sarceled, sarcelle, sarcenet, sarcocol, sarcodic, sarcomas, sarcosin, sarcosis, sarcotic, sardines, sardinia, sardonic, sardonyx, sargasso, sarmatic, sarpened, sarplier, sarrasin, sarsenet, sashayed, sashimis, sassabye, sassiest, sassolin, sassorol, sastrugi, satanism, satanist, satchels, sateless, sathanas, satiable, satiably, satiated, satiates, satirist, satirize, satrapal, saturant, saturate, saturday, saturity, satyrion, saucebox, saucepan, sauciest, saucisse, saunders, saunters, saurians, saurioid, sauropod, saururae, sausages, sauteing, sauterne, savagely, savagery, savagest, savaging, savagism, savannah, savannas, saveable, savement, savingly, saviours, savorers, savorier, savories, savorily, savoring, savorous, savoured, savourer, savoyard, savvying, sawbelly, sawbills, sawbones, sawbucks, sawdusts, sawflies, sawhorse, sawmills, sawteeth, sawtooth, saxatile, saxhorns, saxicava, saxonies, saxonism, saxonist, saxonite, sayonara, scabbard, scabbier, scabbily, scabbing, scabiosa, scabious, scabling, scabrous, scabwort, scaffold, scalable, scalably, scalaria, scalawag, scalding, scalepan, scaliest, scaliola, scallion, scallops, scalpels, scalpers, scalping, scambled, scambler, scamilli, scammony, scampers, scamping, scampish, scandals, scandent, scandium, scanners, scanning, scansion, scantest, scantier, scanties, scantily, scanting, scantlet, scaphism, scaphite, scaphoid, scapulae, scapular, scapulas, scapulet, scarabee, scarcely, scarcest, scarcity, scarfing, scarfpin, scariest, scariose, scarious, scarless, scarlets, scarmage, scarmoge, scarping, scarrier, scarring, scarting, scatches, scathful, scathing, scatters, scattier, scatting, scavenge, scelerat, scenario, sceneful, sceneman, scenemen, scenical, scentful, scenting, scepters, sceptics, sceptral, sceptred, sceptres, schedule, scheelin, schemata, schemers, schemery, scheming, schemist, scherbet, scherzos, schiedam, schiller, schistic, schizoid, schizont, schlepps, schlocks, schmaltz, schmalzy, schmeers, schmelze, schmooze, schmucks, schnapps, schnooks, scholars, scholion, scholium, schooled, schooner, schticks....it's hard to chose!


If I spell it out I may get banned
pastadudde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:46 AM   #27
country flag netphobia
Senior Member
 
netphobia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: on a court
Posts: 838
netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

Okay, but he also said that him tweeting about Caro's improvements is more important than her winning vs. Petra.
__________________
••
vika
••
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:56 AM   #28
country flag Tenis Srbija
Senior Member
 
Tenis Srbija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Belgrade/Zemun
Posts: 13,961
Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastadudde View Post


If I spell it out I may get banned
You filthy animal!!!
__________________
NEW SERBIAN SISTERHOOD
KRUNIĆ & JAKŠIĆ

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 04:07 AM   #29
country flag pastadudde
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 200
pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
You filthy animal!!!
pastadudde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 04:17 AM   #30
coolfish1103
Senior Member
 
coolfish1103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,022
coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cronin says he's beginning to believe Errani can win the French Open

At least Errani is covering her INT wins from last year very well with these results
__________________
So what happens when a friend or partner holds a different opinion against your favorite?
- Agree to disagree, don't hold grudges for someone else

Historic #1: FITD S / Tipping S&D / Tennis Tipping D
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios