Louisa Chirico - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #121
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Louisa Chirico

Best of luck in the quarters Louisa!!
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #122
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Louisa went down to Konjuh 36 26...

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #123
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Louisa is deciding between turning pro or going to college. I really hope she doesn't fall behind four years by going to college.

The main point of college is education, not becoming a world-class tennis player.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.1443046
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #124
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

Tough lost today but still an good run

As far as her turning Pro or Going College I think she should turn Pro her result seem too be pretty decent for an junior
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #125
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

75k Albuquerque:

QR1: (wc)Anamika Bhargava (USA) d. (6)Louisa Chirico (USA) 75 46 64

Shocking lost some what
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #126
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Very shocking!

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #127
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Well, it's a surprising loss, but I'm happy to see her playing at this time of year. It makes the college option seem less likely.

Last edited by RU90 : Sep 16th, 2013 at 03:34 AM.
RU90 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #128
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Anamika was once a #1 player for Pepperdine(was #2 in her senior year)...Louisa is looking for Stanford, Duke and UNC just in case. At the National lost to Cassandra Vazquez, lower ranked player than her.

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 03:33 AM   #129
country flag RU90

Louisa lost 3-6 6-4 6-7 to Tori Kinard in 50K Las Vegas.

Maybe she's hit a rough patch of form. She hasn't won a match since the U.S. Open, losing two very tight matches in three sets.
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 06:13 AM   #130
country flag rseto

rseto is a splendid one to behold rseto is a splendid one to behold rseto is a splendid one to behold rseto is a splendid one to behold rseto is a splendid one to behold rseto is a splendid one to behold rseto is a splendid one to behold rseto is a splendid one to behold rseto is a splendid one to behold rseto is a splendid one to behold rseto is a splendid one to behold

ugh. i thought these two tournaments were a good opportunity to get some points but it turns out she couldn't even get one qualifying win. followed live scoring in LV and i know she had at least one chance to serve for the match.
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 09:34 PM   #131
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future

Come on Louisa, she has much more talent than the past two results.
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #132
country flag RU90

Louisa won and then lost a qualifying match in straight sets at a 25K in South Carolina.

Q1: Chirico def. Sargeant 6-1 6-2
Q2: Osaka def. Chirico 6-2 6-4
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #133
country flag Trey

Tough lost but she can rebound next week Hopefully with better results

Anyway I wonder did she made up her mind about turning pro or going college
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #134
country flag goOudinUSA

Louisa She should be winning these matches easily. Hope she can turn it around soon.

2014 Season
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:40 PM   #135
country flag RU90

25K Florence, SC
Perez def. Chirico 6-4 6-3

At least she lost to someone ranked higher than she is this time...

Louisa is 1-4 since the U.S. Open.