Louisa Chirico - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:04 PM   #1
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all
Louisa Chirico

Does anyone know more about this 16 y/o American? She caught my attention from beating Vickery this week! Does she have the potential to make it far?
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:19 AM   #2
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Louisa Chirico

I am bery impressed as well but do not know much about her game either!

She plays Gajdosova tomorrow which will be a real test, so hopefully that can give us some indication of where her game is at
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:40 AM   #3
country flag ARhyneMoment

ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all

I think she was undefeated in the Junior Fed Cup last year. She trains in New York and her favorite surface is clay.

Quote:
The hidden jewel of this team was Louisa Chirico — let’s just say she won’t be the lesser-known anymore. This was her first inclusion on a USTA team. She trains at the USTA training center at the National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows.

Chirico, a New York native out of Eastchester, not only won all five singles matches she played this week, but she won them all in straight sets. She has a beautiful game to watch and no matter who they put in front of her she just got down to business. Chirico said she was nervous today, but you could’ve fooled me. She was gliding around the court as if she’s always played on red clay.

If I had to guess I’d expect to hear good things from these three teens as they move ahead in pursuing their tennis. When you come into an event like this and win all five of your matches as Townsend and Chirico did, it’s an indication that dreaming of a pro career is no pipe dream. Andrew’s didn’t have an opportunity to show off her singles skills here, but she told me at the U.S. Open that singles is a priority. We’ll watch as she plays singles elsewhere, but we certainly know that she’s an asset in doubles.
http://www.tennishorts.com/2012/09/3...t-6/#more-1429

ARhyneMoment is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:48 PM   #4
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

She's so cute
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 08:20 PM   #5
country flag GOATdin0931

Beat Gajdosova 3-6 6-1 6-3 in the semis

Incredible week from her and a great story!!
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 08:27 PM   #6
country flag GOATdin0931

She will crack the top 470 and even be ahead of Townsend
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:23 PM   #7
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Louisa

Get that title now!
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #8
country flag somethingkinda

somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know her height?

Impressed with her Fed Cup wins last season and that Gajdosova win is just amazing!
somethingkinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #9
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
Beat Gajdosova 3-6 6-1 6-3 in the semis

Incredible week from her and a great story!!
Amazing win

Thanks for the info guys. I don't really follow JRs very closely Hopefully I'll get the chance to see her play live at this years USO

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Feb 24th, 2013 at 04:23 PM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #10
country flag ARhyneMoment

ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingkinda View Post
Anyone know her height?

Impressed with her Fed Cup wins last season and that Gajdosova win is just amazing!
From this picture, she is taller than Taylor and shorter than Gabby:

Taylor is 5'-6 1/2" (link) and I'm not sure how tall Gabby is. From twitter, it was said that Louisa has a nice serve and solid groundies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A4FhWg0CMAE4ZEm[1].jpg (75.5 KB, 4 views)
ARhyneMoment is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #11
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all

Thanks for all the pics and information! It seems like she might be one to watch for in the next few years to come! I love seeing all the American talent coming up.
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #12
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Lousia won the G1 Banana Bowl in Brazil! Congrats Lousia!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #13
country flag GOATdin0931

Louisa!!
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:45 AM   #14
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Here she is with the boys champ.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #15
country flag GOATdin0931