Where is Jessica Kirkland? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 09:56 PM   #1
country flag mila_mail

mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all
Exclamation Where is Jessica Kirkland?

Anybody knows?
Michelle Larcher de Brito
Serena Williams
Venus Williams
mila_mail is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:10 PM   #2
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all
Re: Where is Jessica Kirkland?

She's still retired I guess! I knew a few years ago she was going to try to make a comeback, but obviously it did not happen.
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:37 AM   #3
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

She had a really bad shoulder injury and is now in medical school. It's a shame because she wanted to play, but her body wouldn't hold up

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:51 PM   #4
country flag spicenlife

spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
She had a really bad shoulder injury and is now in medical school. It's a shame because she wanted to play, but her body wouldn't hold up
^ this post is correct (are you friends with her too?)

In her second year I think. She still plays tennis 'casually' however she's been told by a number of medical professionals that she will never be able to return to a) the same level as before, or b) better. It's a shame, however I believe she has a great future. She is a bright lady that's for sure.
spicenlife is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote