Robo ROBBED!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:03 AM   #1
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Robo ROBBED!!

On-route from Dubai to Qatar, some scumbag stole all her jewellery

Quote from anonymous friend: 'Laura had a mixture of pieces stolen, some of great sentimental value and other pieces that she has bought for herself or been given as presents,'

Daily Fail article

Apparently, that’s why she temporarily deleted her Twitter, because she received some inappropriate comments regarding the theft

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:04 AM   #2
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Robo ROBBED!!

GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:05 AM   #3
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all

Poor Laura
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:17 AM   #4
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

Will that exonerate her loss to Putintseva
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:22 AM   #5
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

Robo is Robson?
ivanban is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:35 AM   #6
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

It seems that she only found out she was missing stuff long after she spent time in Dubai AND apparently the last time she saw her jewels was BEFORE she ever set foot there!

Conclusion: she doesn't even have any idea where it was stolen (could be anywhere - in either Doha or Jordan or maybe Israel
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:41 AM   #7
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

get over it, robbo, and make a wta harlem shake vid
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 12:30 PM   #8
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

That's awful .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 12:40 PM   #9
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
It seems that she only found out she was missing stuff long after she spent time in Dubai AND apparently the last time she saw her jewels was BEFORE she ever set foot there!

Conclusion: she doesn't even have any idea where it was stolen (could be anywhere - in either Doha or Jordan or maybe Israel
Correctamundo.

Inappropriate comment spotted...

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 12:45 PM   #10
country flag pastadudde

pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
Correctamundo.

Inappropriate comment spotted...

that Hugh guy is a total sleazeball... ugh
pastadudde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 12:47 PM   #11
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Getting your stuff stolen is so annoying and awful.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 12:55 PM   #12
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Why did she carry her jewelleries all around the world?

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:52 PM   #13
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 02:04 PM   #14
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
WTF?

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 02:09 PM   #15
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote