Bogota The Real #5 Slam The Most Epic Match of The Century: JJ def Cohen 6-4 5-7 6-2 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #31
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bogota The Real #5 Slam The Most Epic Match of The Century: JJ def Cohen 6-4 5-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Altitude, duh.
But they weren't even MOVING for 90% of the match. Just moon balling to eachother.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #32
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bogota The Real #5 Slam The Most Epic Match of The Century: JJ def Cohen 6-4 5-7

that's been EPIC:

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #33
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bogota R1 (1) Jankovic def Cohen 6-4 5-7 6-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkorazzi View Post
*The first.
The match completely fried my brain

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #34
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Julia should have won this. It would be epic.

Doque-Marino is next. And her doubles match. And she plays tomorrow.

Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #35
country flag Zoran :)

Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice

Oh my God! What balloons and pushing! Big embarrassing for JJ,former no.1. No more shame,go into retirement please!!

Zoran :) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #36
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Fabulous
Peak JaJa
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #37
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed every second of that match. GOAT moonballing.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #38
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena, to be frank, this was NOT good enough. It's actually discouraging it took you that long and that difficult to beat Julia Cohen. But what did I expect? As soon as I saw 5-4 serving for the match in the second set I facepalmed ( ) and knew it would go to 3 sets. Happy you could finish it off though.

In KL JJ had an epic R1 over Garcia 76 46 76 (broke back at 45 and 56 in final set to stay alive) and ended up in SFs (of course losing to fucking MARTIC after having a match point in the final set at 6-5 40-30) so I hope she can repeat (of course going farther here in Bogota.)

I also assume to altitude is rough on the breathing. I hope she can maintain a good breathing rate. Also with the surprising # of DF's this week, to see JJ only have 1 DF is promising. Please stay positive and IMPROVE because there's too many actual clay courters in Bogota who could rip you a new one if you don't focus

On to the next one Jelena. 4 matches away from a title in singles, and 3 matches away from a title in doubles. Do a double Jelena!

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #39
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of

Mugovic This chick used to be a world #1? Dear god, struggling against Cohen for 3 1/2 hours says alot about the state of Mugovic's career...Truly pathetic from her and she should be embarrassed by that shitfest..She needs to retire ASAP if she is struggling this badly against players of this caliber in the first rounds of MM's

5 hours of tennis against Cohen in 2 days time A shadow of a shadow of a shadow of her former self
JamieMU30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #40
country flag toxina90

toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Jelena crowd really loved her
Wish I'd seen it

Zakopalova~Dulko~Paszek~Pironkova~Clijsters~Golovi n~K.Bondarenko~Bouchard~Tsurenko

Schiavone~Li~Petkovic~Perebiynis~Mirza~Morigami~Fe dak~Wickmayer~Peer
toxina90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #41
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena is getting ready to take the RG title
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #42
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

I only watched the 1st 2 games and I thought JJ was playing good

To COHEN? Come on Jelena, please.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #43
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Julia should have won this. It would be epic.

Doque-Marino is next. And her doubles match. And she plays tomorrow.

That's a very tough 2nd round. Can't see Jelena getting past Mariana in her home tournament. Those Colombian girls are used to the altitude and know how to play here and Mariana is a former winner of this event. And given how this match went well....

At least she gained herself 30 ranking points this week.

Also I must say serving only 1 df in Bogota in a 3 hour 18 minutes match is nothing short of amazing and she should be proud of that.

Last edited by Shvedbarilescu : Feb 20th, 2013 at 09:44 PM.
Shvedbarilescu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #44
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

It just doesn't get any better than this.
Watch out WTA, JJ is back!

On the real side, just

Twitter

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #45
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnwerner View Post
Why is JJ playing Bogota and not her home tournament in Dubai?
She would have had to play quallies