Indian Wells-Miami - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #121
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells-Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbloom View Post
She beat Bartoli, Petrova, Dementieva twice and Azarenka twoce in 2010, and she played 2 close stes against peak Woz
Yes.. Ana actually had some good wins in 2010.. I think that was her 2nd chance.. but she blew it.

Even if she didn't have a game as stable as now, her game had no ceiling.. so if she played well, she could actually play at a rather high level.. she still had weapons at that time.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #122
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
OK,well, if in your opinion anyone Ana has beaten recently has been out of form and there's nothing to her game anymore then I see no point in arguing about this with you
If the only player you can think of when I made a simple question was injured Sloane Stephens, then yes, not worth discussing anything with you...

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #123
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
NONONONONONO... I mean playing remotely well.. not top 5 at all.
So with Nigel Ana beat injured Zvonareva (who has barely played since), slumping Petrova (who was losing to everyone and their mothers at the time), downward spiral Woz, sick Bartoli, injured Kuznetsova (who only played a handful more matches until having to have a knee surgery).. Fran? I mean.. just no... I give you Kvitova at Fed Cup.
Well, 2010 was Dementieva's last year, she was injured all the time, it was Azarenka's worst year, Bartoli was ill every time she played against Ana, Kleybanova probably already had cancer when they played in late 2010. You see, it's so easy to do what you've just done. Her tennis in the end of 2010 looked well, but it also looked well in the end of 2011, in IW last year... However, it never looked close to her very best tennis. What did she do on slams in 2010? Reached the R4 on USO where Kim raped her? And supposedly she played well then, she was in form, it was two weeks after Cincy where she reached the SF. She was never close to top 10 level or some big results after 2008, she can be coached by anyone, it's hopeless. Coaches can't fix you if you don't want to change.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #124
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Well, 2010 was Dementieva's last year, she was injured all the time, it was Azarenka's worst year, Bartoli was ill every time she played against Ana, Kleybanova probably already had cancer when they played in late 2010. You see, it's so easy to do what you've just done. Her tennis in the end of 2010 looked well, but it also looked well in the end of 2011, in IW last year... However, it never looked close to her very best tennis. What did she do on slams in 2010? Reached the R4 on USO where Kim raped her? And supposedly she played well then, she was in form, it was two weeks after Cincy where she reached the SF. She was never close to top 10 level or some big results after 2008, she can be coached by anyone, it's hopeless. Coaches can't fix you if you don't want to change.
I've watched every of Ana's and Maria's matches in 2013; and frankly I can't single out anything that Maria is doing that's better than Ana's (including BH).

However, their results are very different and very possibly they're due to the differences in seeding, fitness and mental toughness.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #125
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
You convinced me..

Its all hopeless..

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #126
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
I've watched every of Ana's and Maria's matches in 2013; and frankly I can't single out anything that Maria is doing that's better than Ana's (including BH).

However, their results are very different and very possibly they're due to the differences in seeding, fitness and mental toughness.

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #127
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
You convinced me..

Its all hopeless..
It is hopeless, but not even because of her tennis. Her game has limitations, that's evident, but there is still time to improve. The main problem is that her ceiling is low is because she made it that way. While great players change the limits and set new goals, she's making her ceiling lower and lower.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #128
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

It's not about Nigel, work ethic, luck or anything else. It's all in head, just like in life, so is on court. Head needs to be ready for success. You have to want sucess. You need to be success. You need to think and dream success... And the success will come. Ana go for it!

Btw, I have a good feeling for Miami. I am not going to do any predictions, but there is a good feeling.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #8
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham,
Tokyo
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #129
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

All this conversation will remain dumped after some time if it's out of the AGD thread.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #130
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Vika WD, Caroline in SF

Dear Ana

.............. so what, we just love her
Vasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #131
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is our little fool, oops beauty

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 42 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #132
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
It's not about Nigel, work ethic, luck or anything else. It's all in head, just like in life, so is on court. Head needs to be ready for success. You have to want sucess. You need to be success. You need to think and dream success... And the success will come. Ana go for it!

Btw, I have a good feeling for Miami. I am not going to do any predictions, but there is a good feeling.
You have a good feeling about every tournament and she doesn't do anything special at any of them.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #133
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post

I'm sorry, but WHAT?!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #134
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic2008 View Post
You have a good feeling about every tournament and she doesn't do anything special at any of them.
Good for Leon,he's just being supportive. Some of people in this section don't sound like fans anymore. I mean, yes, Ana is no longer a golden girl of womens tennis she is who she is but when you are a fan you should have some belief and positive things to say. Otherwise, why waste time and just moan 24/7? Where's the appeal in that
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #135
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Good for Leon,he's just being supportive. Some of people in this section don't sound like fans anymore. I mean, yes, Ana is no longer a golden girl of womens tennis she is who she is but when you are a fan you should have some belief and positive things to say. Otherwise, why waste time and just moan 24/7? Where's the appeal in that
We aren't moaning, we are being realistic and actually discussing the state of Ana's game.