Is Errani The Worst Top Ten Player Ever? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Discuss

Yes 84 46.41%
No 97 53.59%
Voters: 181. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #1
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold
Is Errani The Worst Top Ten Player Ever?

MalJackson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #2
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Errani The Worst Top Ten Player Ever?

I thought that graphic had to be wrong...two consecutive sets with zero winners...that's something.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #3
Хлоэ
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute

this question has never been asked before
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #4
country flag @danieln1

@danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, by far.

Even Peer or Cornet who were number 11 would have been better than her.

0 winners in 2 sets? That's unheard of... Actually, she achieved the same feat getting Golden Setted last.year.

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens
@danieln1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #5
country flag Alexander18

Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future

I'm sure some people will argue that there have been others with brief stints in the top 10 who may be worse, but I don't think that really answers this question. For her to be so close to top 5, and consistently in the top 10 for months now is really shocking. I'd say the worst top 10 player since i've been watching.
Alexander18 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #6
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I don't know, she does have the slam results to justify her position at the moment.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #7
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Tied in with Wozniacki. Both are fairly useless mugs. However I'll give the edge to Errani since Wozniacki at least managed to do SOMETHING with her anti-tennis.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #8
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Stupid question.

Her style of game is just unattractive to most people on TF but she is very good at what she does.

She is playing more intelligent than 90% of the girls on tour, exploits their stupidity and weaknesses.
supermod is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #9
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh yippee, another 'we hate Sara thread' Cos we haven't had enough of these. Keep fighting Sara
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #10
country flag Leon Daniel

Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

She will be out from the top 10 after Roland Garros I think. And I hope, 0 and 0 winers in two sets... it's really embarasing.

Former World No.1 (Current rank: No.12)
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey
Leon Daniel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #11
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

If you can win a set with 0 winners then why not? Better than losing a set with 20 winners I'd say. Much better in fact. It really does seem some of the posters here simply don't understand that tennis is more than a race to see who can hit the most winners.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #12
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Tied in with Wozniacki. Both are fairly useless mugs. However I'll give the edge to Errani since Wozniacki at least managed to do SOMETHING with her anti-tennis.
In Caro's defense, sets with 0 winners were usually an indication of a bad day for her, she usually hit like 2-3 at least. Consecutive sets with 0 winners and still winning the match, I can't recall her doing that.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #13
country flag Alexander18

Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
If you can win a set with 0 winners then why not? Better than losing a set with 20 winners I'd say. Much better in fact. It really does seem some of the posters here simply don't understand that tennis is more than a race to see who can hit the most winners.
It's not, we've learned that with players like Radwanska.

but zero??
Alexander18 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #14
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

It's even more embarassing for that overhyped girl that didn't manage to beat her despite she didn't hit winners

you go rock them all Sarita
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #15
country flag GoLdEnSeToV

GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermod View Post
Stupid question.

Her style of game is just unattractive to most people on TF but she is very good at what she does.

She is playing more intelligent than 90% of the girls on tour, exploits their stupidity and weaknesses.
This..and I am not a big fan of her.
Closed Thread