TT #10a | Indian Wells (USA) | congrats Barktra & 1987518LPF/Elzy Gano - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #196
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #10a | Indian Wells (USA)

Yeah, but you didn't notice I'm playing with JustPetko for three years now
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #197
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
Yeah, but you didn't notice I'm playing with JustPetko for three years now
Just a typo I used the EL maker.
TT Singles: #199 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #52 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #198
country flag tauparticle

tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light

In
tauparticle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #199
country flag andyroddlick

andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice

single In
double with luvwilliams
Double: Runner-up (12)Monterrey (13)Dubai-75K (14)Paris
Suicide :2011 Birmingham 2013 Monterrey
FITD :Winner 2011 Sydney 2012 Luxembourg 2013 Birmingham
PAW: 2013 Auckland
andyroddlick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #200
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

in
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #201
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerqueen View Post
In, doubles with joeh37
In for singles and doubles

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #202
country flag Tuckii

Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of

In.

Doubles with Buitenzorg
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #203
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

In, doubles with FedererForever
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #204
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

In and doubles with Capriati Rules

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #205
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future

In, doubles with anyone.
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #206
country flag digor

digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light

In for singles
In for doubles with kondrashov. Confirmed!
digor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #207
country flag Edy.

Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future

In

Doubles with DAVAJ MKirilenko.
Edy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #208
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tina110 View Post
Doubles with me ok?
Sure!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Fed cup rules

Amount of tournament for ranking
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #209
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

In.

Doubles with Ethiopian Clowns.
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #210
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

In
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote