Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:25 AM   #886
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Hardebeck serving up *75.
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:35 AM   #887
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Stanford grabs a long doubles point with an 8-5 win at #3.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:38 AM   #888
country flag knoxt

knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Let's not forget "Tan's serve reminds me a bit of Andy Roddick"

TAMU grabs 1 doubles, STAN grabs 2. All down to Dillon/Hardebeck vs. Deheza/Deheza.
LOL!! Seriously? Andy Roddick?
knoxt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:45 AM   #889
country flag iPatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxt View Post
LOL!! Seriously? Andy Roddick?
Yes. He said the quick takeback reminded him of Andy Roddick.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:54 AM   #890
country flag knoxt

knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of

On Sanchez: "She reminds me of Sara Eranni, a grinder from the baseline"
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:56 AM   #891
country flag knoxt

"Sanchez is in Top 4, which is for sure professional level on the women's tour"

"I mentioned that she plays like Sara Eranni, but she also reminds me of Rafael Nadal. He has been around for a decade and I guarantee she learned her forehand by watching Nadal."
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:59 AM   #892
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Quote:
"Sanchez is in Top 4, which is for sure professional level on the women's tour"
I guess this means that Gibbs doesn't qualify as being professional. So, what does this mean for Embree after that loss to Gibbs?
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:00 AM   #893
country flag iPatty

Quote:
On Sanchez: "She reminds me of Sara Eranni, a grinder from the baseline"
So now she has been compared to Navratilova AND Errani?

Gibbs off to a very slow start, Ahn again off to a lightning start.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:02 AM   #894
country flag knoxt

And Nadal!

Honestly, Gibbs is a very different player, compared to Burdette. It's hard to transition to the pro tour without having big groundstrokes. Gibbs is more of a counterpuncher.

"We are watching a pro miniature match, with Gibbs reminding me of Hingis and Sanchez with Errani/Nadal, though they're from different generations".
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:07 AM   #895
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Early it looks like Hardebeck-Urbina and Tsay-Mamalat are the key matches to keep an eye on.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:11 AM   #896
country flag Ianto_Jones

If Sanchez bagels Gibbs, you'd think that Sanchez could beat Embree.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:15 AM   #897
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Tan self destructing
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:18 AM   #898
country flag iPatty

Terrible start for Stanford in singles.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:25 AM   #899
country flag Ianto_Jones

Where is Stanford going to get three points from? That's what I want to know.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:30 AM   #900
country flag knoxt

Ahn, Tsay and Hardebeck. I don't see the others winning.