Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2013, 01:32 AM   #811
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Chanelle gets a mini break up 5-3
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2013, 01:32 AM   #812
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

I see now why Janowicz doesn't play doubles. Her overheads and volleys are truly horrendous.
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:34 AM   #813

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Doh! Chanelle double faults on her first set point. she gets another one but on tamu's serve
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:35 AM   #814

tied 6-6...switch sides
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:38 AM   #815
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

COME ON KRISTA!

Cercone's game is so...
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:38 AM   #816

Chanelle needs to do that a little more: hit her off the court and go in for a volley. It might be too little too late. let's see if she can get this set
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:39 AM   #817
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Court 11's stream is still not working for me. I can't watch Heroine Tsay slay and save the day.
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:40 AM   #818

tied 9-9...switch sides again
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:42 AM   #819

wow! tamu double faults. we go to a 3rd!!!
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:42 AM   #820
country flag its_a_racquet

its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
I thought she was out of it down a set and 5-1.
Yeah well stick to your day job
its_a_racquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:43 AM   #821

These semi's have been a joy to watch!
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:45 AM   #822
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Chanelle vs. Ines...is this the "legit pro development path" that Gibbs tweeted about. No doubt the pressure is likely comparable but the tennis?

I love a good moonball but this is hilarious (albeit nail biting).
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:45 AM   #823
country flag iPatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by its_a_racquet View Post
Yeah well stick to your day job
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she proved me wrong. Chill out.
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:46 AM   #824
country flag iPatty

Krista just needs to keep working her. Cercone is breaking down and can't hurt her with anything.
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:47 AM   #825
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Pretty epic collapse by Cercone
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote