Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #556
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
No respect for UCLA? I'll keep this message for when UCLA beats Stanford in the final.
What looks more difficult? from a ranking standpoint?

R16: vs. #5-USC
QF: vs. #4-Georgia
SF: vs. #1-Florida
F: vs. #2-Carolina or #3-Texas A&M

OR

F: vs. #7-UCLA

AND I just mentioned "Road to the Finals"

now you went ahead and mention "Beat", which suggests a whole different context and bulletin material for Georgia, Florida, etc.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #557
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
What looks more difficult? from a ranking standpoint?

F: vs. #2-Carolina or #3-Texas A&M

OR

F: vs. #7-UCLA

AND I just mentioned "Road to the Finals"

now you went ahead and mention "Beat", which suggests a whole different context and bulletin material for Georgia, Florida, etc.
UCLA:

QF: #2 UNC
SF: #3 TAMU
F: #1 UF

Top 3 seeds.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #558
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1tm123 View Post
Don't count out Georgia!
That's what I am saying...after playing #5 UCLA...next opponent #4 Georgia is no walk in the park
Old May 18th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #559
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
UCLA:

QF: #2 UNC
SF: #3 TAMU
F: #1 UF

Top 3 seeds.
Oh you cannot possible call UCLA's side of the draw the most difficult
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #560
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Matches about to get underway. Go Card!
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #561
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Are the streams working for anyone else?
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #562
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

No, but the interactive bracket says 1 pm, the printable noon
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #563
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

The matches have already started, The Live Scoring is working, just not the streams.
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #564
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Seeing scores on the live scoreboard, but no video.
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #565
country flag its_a_racquet

its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice

Matches are underway.......noon central.....1:00 eastern
its_a_racquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #566
country flag Ianto_Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
Seeing scores on the live scoreboard, but no video.
It's annoying isn't it? NCAA has also tweeted that the matches have begun. Just no video. Anyone care to tweet the NCAA to tell them of their technical difficulties?
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #567
country flag Ianto_Jones

Stream is now working.
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #568
country flag 2nd_serve

workaround.
start the stream
cut the url
paste the url in a different window
edit the url for today's date. i.e change 18 to 19
Enjoy with coffee
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #569
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Mine was working since three minutes before start time.
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #570
country flag Ianto_Jones

Do Ahn and Gibbs always start slowly?