Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #436
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakiBomb25 View Post
Well, Mallory had to do what was best for her and from her results, it looks like turning pro was the right decision.

If the early first sets are any indication, we just don't have the depth to compete with USC...
I know. Turning pro was good for Mal, Stanford would have been really good with Mallory though. A fan can't dream?
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #437
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabs I just love watching her play
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #438
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

How many SP's did Sabs just waste in her service game?

Sabs 5-5 Nicole
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #439
country flag Ianto_Jones

What is this fuckery on court 1?
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #440
country flag Ianto_Jones

Sabs: Let me spot you 2 BP for a Tiebreak
Gibbs: Oh, here have those points back.
Sabs: Please, do try again
Gibbs: I'm just gonna hit something into the net
Sabs: FFS, Nicole. Just win already or something. I'll even mishit it so that you win.

Tiebreaker on Court 1.
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #441
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

sabs forehand breaking down at this moment against gibs..
desariofan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #442
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

also her backhand during the tiebreaker...
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #443
country flag desariofan

so if tan wins out and gibbs takes advantage of sabs' self destruction - looks like its gonna come down to Tsay to decide. Or Ahn/Lao's match, if it went to three sets there. You have to wonder if shadows of the past will come back and hunt Lao.
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #444
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

This one could last a long time.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #445
country flag desariofan

uh oh... the demon cometh... for lao
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #446
country flag desariofan

sabs is giving up. she isn't even trying... gibbs up 2 breaks in second set serving it out - making it STAN 3 -- LORD HAVE MERCY
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #447
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Gibbs takes it. Stanford looking for third sets on courts 2 & 3
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #448
country flag urklerlay

urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future

Card needs one more singles victory!

Gibbs: Great match!

Ahn: Had been playing well leading up to the Tournament, so could extend it to 3 sets.

Hardebeck: Would be nice if she came through here. So much hype leading into the season...but has to hold serve to close out the 2nd set to stay in the match. (opps...she lost her serve before I could finish the post

Tan; Great win for her!

Tsay: already down a break in the 2nd

Dillon: Must've played great in dubs to win that match so easily.

Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #449
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

K.Ahn up 5 2 over D.Lao. K.Ahn playing like she has a plan.
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #450
country flag 2nd_serve

Ellen Tsay at 3 all in second with Gabe DeSimone