Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #391
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto_Jones View Post
There is live streaming. Just so you know.
Please provide a link...only see live stats on NCAA and Illinois sites...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #392
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Please provide a link...only see live stats on NCAA and Illinois sites...
It's on the side of the live stat site. Click on the court you want for live video.

http://www.ncaa.com/championship/liv...ate=2013/05/17

Court 6 ^^ Cal vs. Alabama.
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #393
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto_Jones View Post
It's on the side of the live stat site. Click on the court you want for live video.

http://www.ncaa.com/championship/liv...ate=2013/05/17

Court 6 ^^ Cal vs. Alabama.
Office computer probably doesn't have the right plug-ins
Not seeing any live action
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #394
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Office computer probably doesn't have the right plug-ins
Not seeing any live action
Damn. I'm sorry. I tried.
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #395
country flag Ianto_Jones

I have a feeling that Alabama wins this match. 4-3 over Cal.
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #396
country flag Ianto_Jones

California def. Alabama 4-1.
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #397
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Cal squeaks that one out. Lynn was so clutch in that first set tie-breaker. Had Cal lost that things could have unraveled fast. Not to mention the clutch performance from Schutting to close it in 2.

I kind of figured that Fabikova would go on a walk about.

I think it was expected that Cal would lose the doubles point.

Cal vs. Florida doubles will be very interesting. Both aren't the best at the doubles point but I think Cal needs it for the upset.

Last edited by Tennisace : May 17th, 2013 at 07:18 PM.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #398
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

I'm surprised fantic didn't come into the thread already regarding the results of the No. 1 doubles team.
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #399
country flag OldBlue

OldBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
Cal squeaks that one out. Lynn was so clutch in that first set tie-breaker. Had Cal lost that things could have unraveled fast. Not mention clutch performance from Schutting to close it in 2.

I kind of figured that Fabikova would go on a walk about.

I think it was expected that Cal would lose the doubles point.

Cal vs. Florida doubles will be very interesting. Both aren't the best at the doubles point but I think Cal needs it for the upset.

I thought Cal might lose doubles as well, and thought they would get their points from Chi and Susanyi for sure, then Davis, then I thought the rest were toss-ups. Shows what I know!

Susanyi won the last four games, I believe, to close it out. She has more big-match experience than the Clemson player, I'd imagine.

Cal won two crucial tiebreaks to keep the pressure on Clemson. Gorannson had the whole thing on her racket at the end of that 2nd set, but couldn't convert. Nice to see her come back and lead 4-0 in the 3rd though. Good for her confidence for tomorrow.

I totally agree re doubles pt vs Florida being crucial. Then maybe 3 points from Chi, Susanyi, and Fabikova for the upset? Hopefully the Bears will be loose and Florida will feel all the pressure!
OldBlue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #400
country flag Ianto_Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBlue View Post
I thought Cal might lose doubles as well, and thought they would get their points from Chi and Susanyi for sure, then Davis, then I thought the rest were toss-ups. Shows what I know!

Susanyi won the last four games, I believe, to close it out. She has more big-match experience than the Clemson player, I'd imagine.

Cal won two crucial tiebreaks to keep the pressure on Clemson. Gorannson had the whole thing on her racket at the end of that 2nd set, but couldn't convert. Nice to see her come back and lead 4-0 in the 3rd though. Good for her confidence for tomorrow.

I totally agree re doubles pt vs Florida being crucial. Then maybe 3 points from Chi, Susanyi, and Fabikova for the upset? Hopefully the Bears will be loose and Florida will feel all the pressure!
Cal played Alabama. Clemson is playing Georgia now.
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #401
Tennisace

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBlue View Post

Davis looked bad out there. I haven't watched her lately but her footwork was atrocious today. Even if Zsofi didn't close it out, I had confidence in Goransson. I would say her and Zsofi are the most clutch in a third set when its tied 3-3.

I'm glad the two freshmen were not the last three out there today. I think it was very important for them to get the wins today before things got hairy. It'll bode well for their confidence as the tournament continues.

Last edited by Tennisace : May 17th, 2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #402
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

4 first sets for Georgia, 2 for Clemson.

Koroleva close to winning at 1 and Fuller close to winning at 4
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #403
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Koroleva crushes Herring 6-2 6-0

Clemson leads 2-0
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #404
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Koroleva demolishes Herring 2 and 0 to put Clemson up 2-0. When Yana is on, she really is one of the top players in the nation.

Unfortunately they only have one other first set...
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #405
country flag tucker1989

Fuller beats Koelzer 6-4 6-1

Clemson leads 2-1