Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #256
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Florida gets a rematch with Duke. These teams always seem to play in the tournament
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #257
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

USC def. UCI 4-0. On to face Stanford in the marquee Round of 16 matchup

It really sucks Georgia/Stanford/USC are all in the same Quarter and then TAMU and Miami are in another.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #258
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Duke becomes the only unseeded (non-host) team to make it to the Sweet 16.

Hope they enjoy the match with Florida. Should be some good matches Friday. Guessing there will be a stream from Illinois?
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #259
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

UCLA up 3-0 with doubles win and singles wins at 3 and 6 (go Pam!). Robin had match point up 5-3, but did not convert.

Courtney was up big in the 2nd set at singles 6, but OSU came back to even it at 5-5. Good to see her close out that set and get a point for UCLA.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #260
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post

Hope they enjoy the match with Florida. Should be some good matches Friday. Guessing there will be a stream from Illinois?
Haven't heard anything about a stream. Illinois doesn't have one in the regular season so I wouldn't get your hopes up

Round of 16
(1) Florida vs. Duke
(8) California vs. (9) Alabama
(5) USC vs. (12) Stanford
(4) Georgia vs. (13) Clemson

(3) Texas A&M vs. (14) Virginia
(6) Miami vs. (11) Northwestern
(7) UCLA vs. (10) Michigan
(2) UNC vs. (15) Nebraska

Bottom half
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #261

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

If Robin doesn't close it, it looks like Cat will come back to win at singles 4 in the 3rd. Kyle has been playing behind most of her match.
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Haven't heard anything about a stream. Illinois doesn't have one in the regular season so I wouldn't get your hopes up

Round of 16
(1) Florida vs. Duke
(8) California vs. (9) Alabama
(5) USC vs. (12) Stanford
(4) Georgia vs. (13) Clemson

(3) Texas A&M vs. (14) Virginia
(6) Miami vs. (11) Northwestern
(7) UCLA vs. (10) Michigan
(2) UNC vs. (15) Nebraska

Bottom half
If Cal and Florida both get through, that should be an interesting matchup! I think everyone will have their eyes on that USC-Stanford match.
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #263

UCLA wins 4-0. Cat clinches it in the third set on court 5.
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #264
country flag Amalgamate

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
If Cal and Florida both get through, that should be an interesting matchup! I think everyone will have their eyes on that USC-Stanford match.
I think you're right. I was tempted to pick Cal in the upset But I'm not sure they'll be able to pull it off. I think having Susanyi at #3, rather than at 1, hurts them against UF. If Susanyi was healthy and playing #1, I would like Cal's chances at doubles and getting two of the top 3 singles. I'd also favor Lynn Chi over Morgan. But alas, no point in speculation. Oh well. Should be a good match.
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #265

The standings after the first two rounds:

Rank Name Entry ID Points Tie Breaker Comments
1 go uci 359440 57 4-2 0
1 go uci 359539 57 4-2 0
1 Joey Dillon 359577 57 4-2 0
1 David Jaime 359386 57 4-2 0
5 Vang Yang 359852 56 4-3 0
5 Sam P 359271 56 4-2 0
7 Gossip Girl 359257 55 4-2 0
8 Tucker Johns 359719 54 4-2 0
8 CTSEMT 1 359249 54 4-2 0
8 Greg Patterson 359409 54 4-2 0
11 fan tic 359276 53 4-3 0
12 cindy constantino 359725 46 4-3 0
13 Knoxt Jolie-Pitt 359260 45 4-3 0
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #266
country flag Amalgamate

I know Tucker and one other person picked Stanford over USC. Tucker, still feeling good with that pick? Where do you see Stanford's four points coming from?

The other interesting R16 matchup for me is TAMU vs. Virginia. Anyone think Virginia can pull off the upset?
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #267

Quote:
I know Tucker and one other person picked Stanford over USC. Tucker, still feeling good with that pick? Where do you see Stanford's four points coming from?

The other interesting R16 matchup for me is TAMU vs. Virginia. Anyone think Virginia can pull off the upset?
I was the other person who picked Stanford. I just hope it's a close match.

I think there was one person who picked UVA to upset TAMU. Was that you?
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #268
country flag Amalgamate

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
I was the other person who picked Stanford. I just hope it's a close match.

I think there was one person who picked UVA to upset TAMU. Was that you?
Nope. I picked TAMU. Thinking Virginia has a good shot though.
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #269
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Oh yay...now the NCAA will never deviate from the ITA rankings ever again
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #270
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Quote:
Nope. I picked TAMU. Thinking Virginia has a good shot though.
A&M beat UVA fairly easily at Indoors with UVA's 1 point coming from Epstein. I would be pretty surprised if UVA won on a neutral court and more favorable surface for A&M.
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote