Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #211
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Texas takes the doubles point from UVA.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #212
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

ASU loses doubles point Win from UGA @ courts 1 & 2 ASU wins on court 3. Still pumped on singles, got a good feeling!

Duke about to take doubles point against Texas Tech won court 1 and leading 7-4 on court 2
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #213
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

I think UGA might want to reconsider #3 doubles. Ayaka/Mia lost today and were at 6-5 yesterday against Winthrop...
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #214
country flag Amalgamate

Duke took the doubles point against Texas Tech. They've got a shot to take 3 of the first four singles and go to Illinois
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #215
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Nice job, UGA getting the doubles point.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #216
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

If USC wants to be a tennis powerhouse, they should really do something about their online web cam...

Last edited by Meelis : May 18th, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #217
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Embree with another double bagel. Someone made her mad.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #218
country flag Amalgamate

Embree def. Kilborn 6-0, 6-0 Not surprised that Embree won, but being the first off with that scoreline against a good player...damn. Way to finish off her last home match at Florida.

Embree didn't lose a GAME in singles either round
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #219
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFGatorFan View Post
Embree with another double bagel. Someone made her mad.

I think it was Fantic...I kept telling him not to count UF out, especially 2-time defending champions

See Fantic...you really pissed her off, now every other team is fighting for second place
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #220
country flag tie_breaker

UCI mounting a comeback!!!

Goettsch/Smith just won 2 games in a row against Sabs/KK
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #221
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
I think it was Fantic...I kept telling him not to count UF out, especially 2-time defending champions

See Fantic...you really pissed her off, now every other team is fighting for second place
Aside from lil hiccup from Cercone in losing the first set & Oyen having a tough match - Janowicz about to close out for the gators to another 4-0 win. Embree is on fire.
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #222
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Embree def. Kilborn 6-0, 6-0 Not surprised that Embree won, but being the first off with that scoreline against a good player...damn. Way to finish off her last home match at Florida.

Embree didn't lose a GAME in singles either round

I wonder what she's gonna do against USC, especially Sabs, should they meet --- hope to see that match televised
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #223
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

38th straight dual match singles win for Embree.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #224
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
I wonder what she's gonna do against USC, especially Sabs, should they meet --- hope to see that match televised
We both know it's going to be Gibbs vs Embree
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #225
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
We both know it's going to be Gibbs vs Embree
I agree that would be the BETTER match since they weren't able to finish the last one. For them to decide a 3-3 tie, would be a match worth traveling to Illinois for!