Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2013, 04:30 AM   #196
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
No joke

Embree and Oyen must have stopped by the bakery before the match to dish out all of them bagels.

I have to wonder if UF was trying to stay discipline as they said or was there something said that lit their fire, especially after Embree's tweet:

Lauren Embree ‏@lembree888 1h
nothing worse than being disrespected
She prolly read fantic's posts
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #197
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
You two So cruel! The reason why players shouldn't visit TF
I gave her some props!
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 04:45 AM   #198
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjaime View Post
ASU wins 4-1!!! Now I can sleep lol

Really impressed by Oklahoma's #1 doubles team, though they were a bit annoying!
Was hoping for Sahagun to clinch the match! She had the chance and it would really help out her confidence, but Vlad came through first.

Now onto Georgia!
Richie is a very good dbls player, was fortunate to watch her play at UCLA last season or something.
GL against UGA! Go Sundevils!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
The USC online scoreboard is a webcam of the onsite scoreboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
fantic lost one of his final four teams.
2nd to 10th
The only way I can get back to the top is USC winning it all

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #199
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desariofan View Post
She prolly read fantic's posts
That doesn't make sense, she was always nice to me
She even sat right next to me with Danielle when I was watching dbls final or something at Riviera last Fall

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:09 AM   #200
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Yes, UCLA still charges. I'm still debating if I will go tomorrow.

No solidarity when it comes to your rival school. If it's out of the conference, I'll root for USC. If it's within, I have to root against.
I thought we were all against Stanford

I'm debating too, but will probably go anyway 'cause I'm curious about Ok. St., I don't think I've seen them before..?

But there's junior tournament held at Lakewood Tennis center..
Q line up is;

10:30am

BENOTTO(def. ANDERSON)
NG(def. PEDRAZA)

MAGILL(def. KATZ )
XEPOLEAS(def. PERI )

LETZT(def. SHIBAHARA)
JONES(BYU)(def. TANG)

MCCRAY(Ok. St )(def. HO)
AAO(def. PEREIRA; Alexis )

Consolation Marquee match;

10am
PEDRAZA
KEVAKIAN

Later 4:30pm dbls semis

KATZ/MANASSE
PEREIRA/SHIBAHARA

BERG/JONES
MAGILL/PERI

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : May 12th, 2013 at 05:21 AM.
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:13 AM   #201

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I thought we were all against Stanford

I'm debating too, but will probably go anyway 'cause I'm curious about Ok. St., I don't think I've seen them before..?

But there's junior tournament held at Lakewood Tennis center..
Q line up is;

10:30am

BENOTTO(def. ANDERSON)
NG(def. PEDRAZA)

MAGILL(def. KATZ )
XEPOLEAS(def. PERI )

LETZT(def. SHIBAHARA)
JONES(BYU)(def. TANG)

MCCRAY(Ok. St )(def. HO)
AAO(def. PEREIRA; Alexis )

Consolation Marquee match;

10am
PEDRAZA
KEVAKIAN
I'm down the street from Lakewood but I have no interest in the juniors. I want to go see Kyle, Chanelle, and Cat play...and maybe to bid a farewell to Pam's last match at UCLA.
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:32 AM   #202
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
I'm down the street from Lakewood but I have no interest in the juniors. I want to go see Kyle, Chanelle, and Cat play...and maybe to bid a farewell to Pam's last match at UCLA.
Then you MUST watch it, because some players might end up at UCLA
Consolation matches starts at 8am, plenty of time to watch some Quarterfinals too before heading
to UCLA

You can later watch KATZ/MANASSSE in action and fear USC and CAL next season

Besides, Mayci JONES is alive in both, and her sister is McCall

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #203

Quote:
Then you MUST watch it, because some players might end up at UCLA
Consolation matches starts at 8am, plenty of time to watch some Quarterfinals too before heading
to UCLA

You can later watch KATZ/MANASSSE in action and fear USC and CAL next season

Besides, Mayci JONES is alive in both, and her sister is McCall
Which of those are considering UCLA?
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #204
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Which of those are considering UCLA?
Xepoleas has interest in UCLA(among other teams, such as USC ), last time I checked at TRN. She is tall and has a big game; sophomore now (jumped one year methink). But other players might aspire too

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #205
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
Unless you're hosting a regional, the first round of the NCAA tournament is equivalent to the Super Bowl game for the other teams.
I just want to explain my statement above.

For teams in the Big West Conference the tennis playoffs, meaning lose and the season is over, actually begins in their conference tournament. The exception is earning an NCAA at-large which is rare and very difficult to do.

For schools that are hosting, the NCAA 1st round is no big deal because they're usually playing against a team they should destroy. Playing tennis under the pressure of lose and the season is over doesn't usually start until the NCAA 2nd round for host teams. But for teams in the Big West and other 1 or 2 bid conferences winning in the NCAA 1st round feels more like winning the Super Bowl because they already had to go through 3 rounds of playoff pressure tennis in their conference tournament just to get to that point.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #206
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's also out of respect. USC is good and I don't want UCLA to have to play them again if they both get to the finals. =)

I agree.

Come on UCI let's upset your opponent this afternoon!!!
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #207
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That doesn't make sense, she was always nice to me
She even sat right next to me with Danielle when I was watching dbls final or something at Riviera last Fall

Keep your enemies close

It may have something to do about your 3 or 4 pages of blog with desariofan saying that Embree was inferior to Sabs and that Kyle could take Embree because she's got more bite and doesn't lose 3 setters...
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #208
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

Who? the Ice Princess?
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #209
country flag urklerlay

urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future

A couple of pics from yesterdays Stanford v Rice match. Last home match for Stacey Tan and Nicole Gibbs. Gibbs, who is only a Junior, is rumored to be turning pro this summer.

This is a crazy photo b/c there is so much glare coming off the court, it looks almost white.

One of the great things about Kristie Ahn is that she is always having a good time out on the court.

Follow me on Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #210
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by urklerlay View Post
A couple of pics from yesterdays Stanford v Rice match. Last home match for Stacey Tan and Nicole Gibbs. Gibbs, who is only a Junior, is rumored to be turning pro this summer.

This is a crazy photo b/c there is so much glare coming off the court, it looks almost white.

One of the great things about Kristie Ahn is that she is always having a good time out on the court.

urklerlay...great photos! thanks!!!

How did you get that photo of Stacey? That almost looks like she posed...too good to be a random pic

How close were you to Gibbsy on that shot? Given that it was court #1 next to the covered stands, you must have been on the left section when facing the scoreboard. What kind of camera/lens were you using? Nice shot!!!

It would be proper for Gibbs and Ahn to contend for the doubles title, since it may be their last time playing with each other. Remember the time they were volunteering for Nicole's mom marketing event...

This photo reminds of this video and how much fun they look like they're having...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxImkavdyO4