Memphis R1 (1) Flipkens def Peer 6-2 6-2 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #16
country flag Say Hey Kid

Say Hey Kid is just really nice Say Hey Kid is just really nice Say Hey Kid is just really nice Say Hey Kid is just really nice Say Hey Kid is just really nice Say Hey Kid is just really nice Say Hey Kid is just really nice Say Hey Kid is just really nice Say Hey Kid is just really nice Say Hey Kid is just really nice Say Hey Kid is just really nice
Re: Memphis R1 (1) Flipkens def Peer 6-2 6-2

Why does Peer suck so badly as of late?

Any reason for her huge decline?
Say Hey Kid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #17
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech1 View Post
"Jesus take the wheel"
Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #18
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilas. View Post
She can still get in those newly minted WTA 125s though. Ningbo and Shuzhou awaits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech1 View Post
"Jesus take the wheel"
Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #19
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Good to see.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #20
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

Shahar play some ITF tourneys ASAP. Too embarrassing.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #21
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Her refusal to step down to ITFs is alarming actually. Does she think all those players who start to rebuild their careers from ITFs are stupid and she'll magically find form losing in straight sets every week?
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #22
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hey Kid View Post
Why does Peer suck so badly as of late?

Any reason for her huge decline?
She's never been the most fit player out there and now it is catching up to her.

For Kirsten, this is a good first step to possibly winning title #2.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #23
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

New low for Flipkens... Losing four games to Peer...
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #24
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
She's never been the most fit player out there and now it is catching up to her.

For Kirsten, this is a good first step to possibly winning title #2.
Shahar has certainly been one of the fittest over the past few years.
How else would she have spent so many weeks inside the top 20, due to her serve and powerful strokes?
Fitness has been a key and it's no coincidence that during her best stretch in 2010 when she went 5-4 against top 10 opposition, she also won 11 consecutive 3-setters.
That, and her strong presence of mind, which is completely gone.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #25
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Flipper Thanks
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #26
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute

she hit form wheb everyone was on abreak, had some lucky draws and schedualed.nicely, then enjoyed a good seeding.

but she really is a mediocre player with okush foundations and a theoretical serve.

i wasnt a fan ever, abd hate the shahar+dudi hype in israel.

smashnova>shahar once and for all.
longevity and results over time for anna.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #27
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonami Slam View Post
she hit form wheb everyone was on abreak, had some lucky draws and schedualed.nicely, then enjoyed a good seeding.

but she really is a mediocre player with okush foundations and a theoretical serve.

i wasnt a fan ever, abd hate the shahar+dudi hype in israel.

smashnova>shahar once and for all.
longevity and results over time for anna.
That's just
Shahar had lucky draws last year as I said when she was already playing crap, not in '07 and especially the first half of 2010 when she was one of the best 10 players on tour by any means and was only stopped by a WS or another top player time and again.
At her best Shahar is a very good player, maybe a tier of a counter-puncher behind someone like Aga.
Now at her worst, well she's not top 100 level period and there's not much to add.

Peak Shahar >> Peak Anna, and as for summarizing a career let's do that when Shahar calls it quits, although she has already eclipsed Anna in everything but # of titles.
What do you want to measure? top 10 wins? top 20 wins? career high ranking? weeks spent in top 20? Slam achievements (2 singles QF and a doubles final + a handful of 4th rounds next to one R4)? Deeper runs at Tier I? Because Shahar trumps Anna in all of these.

I agree Shahar and Dudi are overhyped here, as is every sportsperson/actor/you name it who have done something abroad. It's not their fault that the local press is so lame and superficial.
Anna on the other hand has never gotten the respect she deserved because she was treated by the media like an immigrant or half-Israeli at best.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #28
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer16 View Post
That's just
Shahar had lucky draws last year as I said when she was already playing crap, not in '07 and especially the first half of 2010 when she was one of the best 10 players on tour by any means and was only stopped by a WS or another top player time and again.
At her best Shahar is a very good player, maybe a tier of a counter-puncher behind someone like Aga.
Now at her worst, well she's not top 100 level period and there's not much to add.

Peak Shahar >> Peak Anna, and as for summarizing a career let's do that when Shahar calls it quits, although she has already eclipsed Anna in everything but # of titles.
What do you want to measure? top 10 wins? top 20 wins? career high ranking? weeks spent in top 20? Slam achievements (2 singles QF and a doubles final + a handful of 4th rounds next to one R4)? Deeper runs at Tier I? Because Shahar trumps Anna in all of these.

I agree Shahar and Dudi are overhyped here, as is every sportsperson/actor/you name it who have done something abroad. It's not their fault that the local press is so lame and superficial.
Anna on the other hand has never gotten the respect she deserved because she was treated by the media like an immigrant or half-Israeli at best.
Anna Kournikova >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shahar (semis in Wimbledon lost against Hingis, when both just started their carreers, doubles GS titles, reached TOP 8 in ranking, VERY talented, just decided to be a celebrity more than tenis player, but definetly someone like Shahar is not in her league despite winning some MM tournaments)

AGA - FUTURE SLAM CHAMP AND WORLD NUMBER ONE

SERENA WILLIAMS - GOAT
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #29
country flag Archer16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusiak View Post
Anna Kournikova >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shahar (semis in Wimbledon lost against Hingis, when both just started their carreers, doubles GS titles, reached TOP 8 in ranking, VERY talented, just decided to be a celebrity more than tenis player, but definetly someone like Shahar is not in her league despite winning some MM tournaments)
The Anna discussed was Smashnova, not Kournikova
I would think the last sentence alone is enough to clarify this.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #30
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer16 View Post
The Anna discussed was Smashnova, not Kournikova
I would think the last sentence alone is enough to clarify this.
I'm sorry , misunderstood

AGA - FUTURE SLAM CHAMP AND WORLD NUMBER ONE

SERENA WILLIAMS - GOAT
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote