Serena: I stayed at a two out of a 10, and I can't play that low.'' - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #121
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena: I stayed at a two out of a 10, and I can't play that low.''

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Will2 View Post
You people are so freaking funny!!!!

You're mad because she is telling the truth. If she was playing her best and lost, wait that doesn't happen to Serena so Nvm.
What truth? If she was playing at 20% this would have been a routine straight setter victory for Aza instead of a fought 3 setter.
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #122
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Not quite 20%, but Rena played a pretty poor match. To be fair, Vika didn't play great either until the third set.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #123
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
What truth? If she was playing at 20% this would have been a routine straight setter victory for Aza instead of a fought 3 setter.
Lets get away from the % used because she was better than that but definitely not at her best level of play. That is the truth. However she categorizes it, she wasn't at 100%. Just move along there's nothing to see here
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #124
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Off the ground she wasn't that bad but serve-wise - which is such a huge part of her game unlike any other player - she was awful. I blame the ankle not healed yet hopefully.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #125
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future

Some of you Azarenka fans are too much. Azarenka always has an excuse when she loses. At Stuttgart she was injured. At the YEC she was tired. Of course she never tries these excuses against Serena when she loses because she knows they'll never work.

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #126
country flag FiliNobrega

FiliNobrega is just really nice FiliNobrega is just really nice FiliNobrega is just really nice FiliNobrega is just really nice FiliNobrega is just really nice FiliNobrega is just really nice FiliNobrega is just really nice FiliNobrega is just really nice FiliNobrega is just really nice FiliNobrega is just really nice FiliNobrega is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloki View Post
Obviously. Sarin speaks the truth.

20% Serena loses to Caro in straights: 4-6 4-6.

20% Serena loses to Vika in a tight three-setter: 6-7(6) 6-2 3-6.

Caro > Vika
FiliNobrega is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #127
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You people are so freaking funny!!!!

You're mad because she is telling the truth.
If that was the truth, then the best we have ever seen her play is about 2,75 out of ten. I guess she keeps higher score play for secret practice matches that nobody has ever seen.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #128
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
If that was the truth, then the best we have ever seen her play is about 2,75 out of ten. I guess she keeps higher score play for secret practice matches that nobody has ever seen.
But you cut off the last sentence of my post....Bye Dominic!
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #129
country flag JLG

JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbenga View Post
Indeed. Their hatred of Serena is irrational so they try to find justification for it by nitpicking her comments and then call her arbitrary and senseless name like "classless". Bunch of losers
And the ones talkin all that "class" mess are the ones who's personality is just....naaaaysty

Like that old chick Tauziat. hehe
JLG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #130
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But you cut off the last sentence of my post....Bye Dominic!
It wasn't important It didn't change my statement at all
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #131
country flag SerenaMJ

SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future

Well, it's true. It was a shit fest load of ridiculous errors, especially in the first set. I didn't know whether I should laugh or cry watching this. And don't even get me started about the serve. Last season she probably didn't have as many DF as she had this one tournament, LOL 26 UE in the first set aloe and 48 in total. I know she was feeling under the weather all week fighting cold/flu and coming fresh from injuries at AO, so I will give her that. I never thought she would get as far as the final to be honest.

My Twitter Serena followed me on 13/12/2013
SerenaMJ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #132
country flag JLG

JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Pluton, then Justine.

Vee ain't on that pole cause she used to just....whip her ayusss
JLG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #133
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"you must spread some Reputation..."
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #134
country flag blackandblue

blackandblue is a splendid one to behold blackandblue is a splendid one to behold blackandblue is a splendid one to behold blackandblue is a splendid one to behold blackandblue is a splendid one to behold blackandblue is a splendid one to behold blackandblue is a splendid one to behold blackandblue is a splendid one to behold blackandblue is a splendid one to behold blackandblue is a splendid one to behold blackandblue is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Nah, she saves it for when she faces Sharapova.
blackandblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #135
country flag Dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandblue View Post
Nah, she saves it for when she faces Sharapova.
That is actually true lol