TT Acapulco - Welcome to Mexico :) Felicidades, iPatty and peanuts/FORZA SARITA! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #16
country flag Jaco·He

Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold
Re: TT Acapulco - Welcome to Mexico :) Early deadlines!

In
Doubles with safinfans629

Doubles【W】2012 Budapest 2013 Melbourne Katowice 2014 Dubai 【F】2011 Miami 2012 Charleston Cincinnati Quebec 2013 Paris Stanford Osaka Istanbul 【F】2014 Strasbourg

Suicide【W】2013 Brisbane
Jaco·He is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #17
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
Doubles with Petey_pan
in & confirmed.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #18
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

In
Vefci Y is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #19
country flag Extremaduratenis

Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold

IN Singles

Singles titles (5): 2009 Madrid, 2010 Eastbourne, 2011 Charleston, 2011 Bastad, 2012 Indian Wells.

Doubles titles (9): 2010 Australian Open (w/Sdtoot), 2010 US Open (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Dubai (w/Sdtoot), 2011 US Open (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Tokyo (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Estoril (w/Sdtoot), 2012 New Haven (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Bali TOC (w/Sdtoot), 2013 Auckland (w/KittyTennis).
Extremaduratenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #20
country flag Extremaduratenis

Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold

Any Top-100 doubles player? I'm ranked 17. Just confirm

Singles titles (5): 2009 Madrid, 2010 Eastbourne, 2011 Charleston, 2011 Bastad, 2012 Indian Wells.

Doubles titles (9): 2010 Australian Open (w/Sdtoot), 2010 US Open (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Dubai (w/Sdtoot), 2011 US Open (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Tokyo (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Estoril (w/Sdtoot), 2012 New Haven (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Bali TOC (w/Sdtoot), 2013 Auckland (w/KittyTennis).
Extremaduratenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #21
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

in

doubles with valac222

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #22
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

In with my SE.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #23
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all

in
Heinann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #24
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

In
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #25
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future
In, doubles with Ivanovic_fan

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #26
country flag safinfans629

safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all

in double with Jaco.He
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #27
country flag Connect_HR

Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold

In singles
Connect_HR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #28
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

In for singles
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #29
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Me and joeh37 would like to use our doubles SR for winning Elat here please.

I'm also in for singles

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #30
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerqueen View Post
Me and joeh37 would like to use our doubles SR for winning Elat here please.

I'm also in for singles
Confirmed doubles
In for singles too

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote