Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:37 PM
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lost Kingdom
Fill-in-the-Draw | Acapulco | Final Scores | Congrats MG1 and carretta
Abierto Mexicano TELCEL 2013
Playing F-I-T-D is simple and only takes a few minutes per week. Here is what you need to know:
1) Just post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments; simply post your picks in the thread!
3) You must post your full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. Any draws posted after this time will not be counted.
4) Please post your picks in the form "A def. B", "A d. B" or "A over B", and not "A loses to B". Writing down the winner's name only is allowed, but it might make things confusing for us and you may lose points as a result, so please try to post as specified.
Please post players' full names, not nicknames.
5) Picks can be altered only if a seeded player withdraws after you have made your original prediction. Again, new draws will only be accepted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. You cannot alter your picks if the player who withdrew was not seeded.
6) When changing your picks, you must post in a new post, quoting the previous picks. NO EDITING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (any edited post will not be counted, no exceptions!)
7) Please keep your picks as your own and DO NOT copy and paste other poster's picks. If you do this this will be taken as cheating and your picks will not be counted.
8) If the qualifiers are still unknown when posting your picks you may add them as "Q" or "QUALIFIER". It would be really helpful if you could give each qualifier a number (e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4). This is essential if two qualifiers have to face each other as you will have to specify which qualifier you pick to win (e.g. Q1 def. Q2). If you do not do this, that particular pick will not be counted.
9)You will not get points if the player has a bye in first round.
10) Scoring is based on the WTA ranking points for each round of a pro tournament: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round.
Example: International Quarterfinals
Kirilenko def. Bartoli
Jankovic def. Ivanovic
Mattek-Sands def. Radwanska
Zheng def. Dulko
The actual winners are Kirilenko, Jankovic, Mattek-Sands, and Dulko.
You will get 130 (points for reaching semifinal) x 3 = 390 points.
11) You may play more than one event a week, but only your best result will be counted.
12) The ranking points will be awarded according to a chart: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=326409
Only the 17 best tournaments will be counted. You can find the full rankings here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472293
The Race to the Championships is available here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472294
__________________I love my hater he makes me feel greaterBojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Last edited by Igorche : Mar 3rd, 2013 at 08:20 AM.
Feb 24th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw | Acapulco | Draw in post #2
(1)Sara Errani def. Alexandra Cadantu
Eva Birnerova def. Q1
Alexandra Panova def. Q2
(5)Kiki Bertens def. Arantxa Rus
(3)Alize Cornet def. Q3
Estrella Cabeza Candela def. Maria Joao Koehler
Maria Teresa Torro Flor def. Pauline Parmentier
(7)Lourdes Dominguez Lino def. Flavia Pennetta
Alexa Glatch def. (8)Romina Oprandi
Karin Knapp def. Johanna Larsson
Silvia Soler Espinosa def. Mandy Minella
(4)Irina Camelia Begu def. Ajla Tomljanovic
(6)Francesca Schiavone def. Q4
Sesil Karatantcheva def. Ximena Hermoso
Stephanie Foretz Gacon def. Julia Cohen
(2)Carla Suarez Navarro def. Mathilde Johansson
(1)Sara Errani def. Eva Birnerova
(5)Kiki Bertens def. Alexandra Panova
(3)Alize Cornet def. Estrella Cabeza Candela
Maria Teresa Torro Flor def. (7)Lourdes Dominguez Lino
Alexa Glatch def. Karin Knapp
(4)Irina Camelia Begu def. Silvia Soler Espinosa
(6)Francesca Schiavone def. Sesil Karatantcheva
(2)Carla Suarez Navarro def. Stephanie Foretz Gacon
(1)Sara Errani def. (5)Kiki Bertens
Maria Teresa Torro Flor def. (3)Alize Cornet
(4)Irina Camelia Begu def. Alexa Glatch
(6)Francesca Schiavone def. (2)Carla Suarez Navarro
(1)Sara Errani def. Maria Teresa Torro Flor
(6)Francesca Schiavone def. (4)Irina Camelia Begu
(1)Sara Errani def. (6)Francesca Schiavone
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #11
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Feb 24th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: United States
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw | Acapulco | Draw in post #2
Errani d. Cadantu
Q1 d. Birnerova
Panova d. Q2
Bertens d. Rus
Cornet d. Q3
Cabeza Candela d. Koehler
Torro-Flor d. Parmentier
Pennetta d. Dominguez Lino
Oprandi d. Glatch
Larsson d. Knapp
Soler-Espinosa d. Minella
Begu d. Tomljanovic
Schiavone d. Q4
Karatantcheva d. Hermoso
Foretz Gacon d. Cohen
Suarez Navarro d. Johansson
Errani d. Q1
Bertens d. Panova
Cornet d. Cabeza Candela
Pennetta d. Torro-Flor
Oprandi d. Larsson
Soler-Espinosa d. Begu
Schiavone d. Karatantcheva
Suarez Navarro d. Foretz Gacon
Bertens d. Errani
Pennetta d. Cornet
Soler-Espinosa d. Oprandi
Suarez Navarro d. Schiavone
Bertens d. Pennetta
Suarez Navarro d. Soler-Espinosa
Suarez Navarro d. Bertens
FITD: Pattaya City'10, Bad Gastein'11, Marrakech'14
Q-Ball: Seoul'12, Hobart'13, Katowice'13, Roland Garros'14
ATC: Hopman Cup S5, Bali S6, Toronto S7, US Open S7, Antwerp S7, Moscow S7, Amelia Island S8, Cincinnati S8, New Haven S8
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off