Mirjana 2013: live matches - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #1231
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mirjana 2013: live matches

15-30. Let's hope she can regroup.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #1232
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

bp blown. this is becoming a pattern. she's losing bps on her opponents serve and gps on her own serve way too much today.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #1233
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

There is virtually no breeze on the south coast today so I dont think the wind is an issue
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #1234
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

now understand little bit more following pattern of match with lucic. to have such powerful game and these weapons and fast grass but blows the leads to bad players is head case. This explain why ranking been so low for gifted player. To bad for girl like lucic should win lots more.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #1235
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

There is no understanding. In 2010 She beat Jacqueline Cako 6-1 6-0 then 8 days later lost to her 7-5 6-0.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1236
country flag markdelaney

Another very long pause with the other courts still playing. Seems like she must be injured
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #1237
country flag markdelaney

and finally they resume
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #1238
country flag markdelaney

holds to 30 with an ace . 3-3
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #1239
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdelaney View Post
There is no understanding. In 2010 She beat Jacqueline Cako 6-1 6-0 then 8 days later lost to her 7-5 6-0.
look clear to be lacking the mental intensity and focus result like that plus the way lucic plays games. gets lead lose lead gets bp lose them often. cant depend on her brain day to day. to bad she has all weapons for success. you think beating wickmayer and giving sabine real fight make for more determined lucic. Wibmledon dont look too good now
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #1240
country flag markdelaney

Holds to 30 so it's 4-4
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #1241
country flag markdelaney

Breaks for 5-4 !! Starts game 10 with yet another double fault
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #1242
country flag markdelaney

30-15 another double fault and now BP
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #1243
country flag markdelaney

set point !
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #1244
country flag markdelaney

and wins the second set 6-4 !
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #1245
country flag markdelaney

0-3 3rd set winning only 2 points. I was hoping for a better update after my tea break !