Mirjana 2013: live matches - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #1201
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mirjana 2013: live matches

3-2
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #1202
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

I hope that failure to hold at 3-0 doesn't come back to bite her. she shouldn't have lost that game.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #1203
country flag SERVivor

first serve percentage is getting better
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #1204
country flag SERVivor

game pt
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #1205
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Game 6 : 40-30 but now BP and SURPRISE SURPRISE... a double fault to give back the second break . 3-3 now
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #1206
country flag SERVivor

game pt lost. this is troubling. she doesn't seem to be able to put away the games on her serve. usually on grass she is more assertive in her service games.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #1207
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Dabrowski holds to 30 and leads 4-3. Winning only 7/16 first serves but 6/10 second
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #1208
country flag SERVivor

Something is not right today. I don't have a good feeling about this match. she gets a good lead then something goes awry. from 3-0 40-15 to 3-4 is pretty lame. It looks like a continuation of the second set yesterday.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #1209
country flag SERVivor

long break. I wonder if there is an injury timeout.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #1210
country flag markdelaney

The rain might be spitting again but they're back on and it's 40-0
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #1211
country flag SERVivor

easy hold. if she took a time=out that was smart because it broke her opponents rythem.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #1212
country flag markdelaney

Holds to love for 4-4 . Game 9 : Comfortable hold to 15 for Dabrowski who leads 5-4
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #1213
country flag SERVivor

40-0.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #1214
country flag markdelaney

Game 10 : Serving to stay in the set and holds to love, second time in a row. 5-5
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #1215
country flag SERVivor

second hold in a row at love. at least she has refound her serve