Mirjana 2013: live matches - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #1186
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future
Re: Mirjana 2013: live matches

I look at it this way. Her return of serve stats are fabulous !
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #1187
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

that was almost a major league choke. Somehow, she won her second serve pt. at 5-5 in the tb. No way she was going to win a 3rd set. she would have mentally been gone.
SERVivor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #1188
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf was that second set???

Good luck next round
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #1189
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Look like little bit nerves maybe left over from failure to take opportunity Sabine match. lucic must have been disappoint from that loss and feel pressures to close here. Maybe windy too you never know because both girls stink on serve this set. but a 2sets win it is and at least it's win because Riske kicked Sabine out birmingham and that would probably be lucic with no matches to play untilmwimbkedon. What is with this unexpected winners in birmingham? Last year mel and now look like either vekix or maybe Riske. GL to lucic next match. At least she wins.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #1190
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Just finished the warm up and it's started raining. Play suspended
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #1191
country flag markdelaney

Play has resumed on the main courts so shouldn't be too long to get underway.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #1192
country flag markdelaney

Dabrowski will serve first
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #1193
country flag markdelaney

Breaks to 30 in the opening game. Holds to 30 for 2-0 . Only made one first serve which was the last point of the second game. All the rest were second serves.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #1194
country flag markdelaney

40-0 to Deuce in Game 3
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #1195
country flag markdelaney

and breaks again from 40-0 down. 3-0
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #1196
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

good start but needs to drastically improve the first serve percentage through the course of the match.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #1197
country flag SERVivor

18% first serve percentage. LOL. I guess it is still windy there today.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #1198
country flag SERVivor

had a game pt. for 4-0 but now struggling to hold
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #1199
country flag markdelaney

Game 4 . From 40-15 to BP. Saved BP. Then saves another BP. Another DF (Second) to bring up 3rd BP . Saves BP again. 4th BP and is broken. 3-1 now
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #1200
country flag markdelaney

Game 5 : Lucic had 15-30 but Dabrowski held. 3-2