Mirjana 2013: live matches - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #1156
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Mirjana 2013: live matches

Lisicki (ranked #26) won 94 points, Mirjana won 93...
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #1157
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Just turned on and she was 6-1 5-2 match point. Then it was 6-1 5-3. then she had 0-40 on Bychkova's serve (3 more match points) and Bychkova wins 5 points in a row so now Miki has to serve again for the match at 5-4.
markdelaney is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #1158
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

5-4 first point double fault. Now it's 0-30 Come on !!! Get your head straight. This was easy !
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #1159
country flag markdelaney

Now 0-40 . Oh hell
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #1160
country flag markdelaney

and broken to love so from 6-1 5-3 40-0 she loses 9 points in a row and it's back to 5-5
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #1161
country flag markdelaney

Rot stops at 10 points in a row . 15-15
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #1162
country flag markdelaney

BP for 6-5
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #1163
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

complete choke meltdown in progress. she usually doesn't do this on grass. very surprising.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #1164
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

4 match pts blown, another bp blown. this is not looking good at all.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #1165
country flag SERVivor

another bp blown
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #1166
country flag markdelaney

Bychkova has game point but now Miki has another BP and breaks. Serving for the match for the THIRD time. She's lost 4 of her 5 service games in this set.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #1167
country flag SERVivor

she was 4-4 in bps earlier in the set, now 4-10. Lol.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #1168
country flag markdelaney

Her first serve in the second set is 32% . It was 69% in the first set.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1169
country flag SERVivor

make that 5-11. at least she stopped the skid. Her serve seems to have completely fallen apart, but at least her return game is adequate, although she had no business losing that game where she had 0-40 on Bychkova's serve.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1170
country flag markdelaney

0-30