Mirjana 2013: live matches - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #946
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirjana 2013: live matches

tb
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #947
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

from 3-0 with 2 serves to 3-3
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #948
ajmo!

5-3
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #949
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

5-3 come on!

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #950
ajmo!

4-6 7-6
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #951
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!!! Now keep fighting!
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #952
ajmo!

maybe a payback time for that medina loss 2 years ago
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #953
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

yes. she wins the second set despite having very poor serve stats for the set. if she can just serve an average third set she can win this. she seems to be returning well.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #954
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

great fighting
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #955
ajmo!

Very important to carry this momentum into the third.. she needs to start good
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #956
country flag SERVivor

loses serve game after 40-15 and ad-40. that hurts
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #957
ajmo!

must win game for her at 0-3
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #958
country flag SERVivor

damn. she has lost two service games this set where she had game pts. could easily be *4-3 instead of *2-5
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #959
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

26 in third

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #960
country flag SERVivor

tough draw. she just didn't do nearly well enough on her own serve. lost all close service games in the last set.