Mirjana 2013: live matches - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #1831
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of
Re: Mirjana 2013: live matches

she gets the break. 4-4. she's really doing well on the Pliskova second serve.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #1832
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

now consolidate
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #1833
country flag SERVivor

30-15
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #1834
country flag SERVivor

40-15
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #1835
country flag SERVivor

40-30. two df in this game.
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #1836
country flag Dokic-Fan

Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future

Deuce.

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Dokic-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #1837
country flag SERVivor

40-40. she's choking big time this game. all pts lost in this game are df.
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #1838
country flag Dokic-Fan

Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future

GP again.

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #1839
country flag SERVivor

4 df this game.
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #1840
country flag Dokic-Fan

That game should have been over a long time ago now.

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #1841
country flag Dokic-Fan

BP Pliskova.

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #1842
country flag SERVivor

typical Mirjana. she holds easily until the score is tight
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #1843
country flag SERVivor

somehow she held on. if she can win a service game with that many dfs its a good sign
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #1844
country flag SERVivor

hopefully she can break here so no more service choking this set
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #1845
country flag SERVivor

30-30