Mirjana 2013: live matches - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #1531
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mirjana 2013: live matches

Ugh Miki is such a bad mover
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #1532
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

had her chances in the first set. had bp on a second serve at 4-3*. Needs to up the first serve percentage. Won only one pt on her serve in the tb.

Last edited by SERVivor : Sep 12th, 2013 at 06:45 PM.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #1533
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

breaks!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #1534
country flag SERVivor

had love 30 just now at 5-5. Missed a couple of sitter second serves. In the big moments she just doesn't think sometimes.
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #1535
country flag SERVivor

tb. missed putaway at 3-0 ahead in the tb. that may come back to bite her
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #1536
country flag SERVivor

three set pts not converted.
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #1537
country flag SERVivor

she beat herself in the tb. had 6-3 had 10-9 set pt and couldn't put a sitter second serve in play. Someone needs to tell her that you have to make the server play on second serves. Her second serve return really cost her here.
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #1538
country flag SERVivor

but she did show a lot of fight to come back from 2-5 down in the second set. She's a perplexing mix of mentally tough and weak at the same time. She fights when down, but she chokes on really important points by going for winners at the wrong time.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #1539
Kathy Rinaldi

Kathy Rinaldi has disabled reputation

Alburquerque 75K 1st round : Muhammed up a break 4-2 and serving.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #1540
Kathy Rinaldi

Asia breaks herself and Miki's back on serve *3-4. despite the double faults Asia has a very dangerous serve. If Mirjana can get a foothold in the rallies she's the much better player.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #1541
Kathy Rinaldi

Asia self destructing from 4-1 up, Miki will serve for first set at 5-4. If she can get the ball back and in it's enough so far.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #1542
Kathy Rinaldi

First set MLB 6-4. She was muttering to herself at 4-1 so I'm happy that she didn't go down in that set in a blaze of errors, played some of the most contained tennis I've seen from her and let Asia make the errors.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #1543
Kathy Rinaldi

Miki getting very sloppy but at least on serve 6-4 3-3*
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #1544
Kathy Rinaldi

Miki misses four break points 6-4 *3-4. Asia is quite frustrating as she has a lethal first serve at times but always has way too many double faults.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #1545
Kathy Rinaldi

Miki will serve for match 6-4 5-4. Messy second set but she's curbing her obvious frustrations.