Mirjana 2013: live matches - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #1
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Mirjana 2013: live matches

Maybe we should post here.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #2
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirjana 2013: live matches

4-2 against Cepelova
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #3
country flag tennisfanML09

tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice

hope she holds
tennisfanML09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #4

tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice

0-30 damn
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #5
ajmo!

15-40 down on her serve
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #6
ajmo!

30-40
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #7
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

oh. this thread makes sense.
SERVivor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #8
ajmo!

Omg she just served 3 DF's after failing to converte on her 4 bp's for 5-1.. it's 4-3
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #9
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

she obviously cracked in that game. She let the previous wasted bps stay in her head.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #10
ajmo!

2 BP's for 5-3
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #11
country flag SERVivor

two more bp chances
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #12

2 BP, hope she'll take it
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #13
ajmo!

deuce
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #14
ajmo!

another BP
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #15

c'mon Mirjana! take that chances!!!!