FITD : Bogota 2013 : Congrats to Emrys ! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #91
country flag histery

histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FITD : Bogota 2013

Some stats about the number of times each player was chosen in each round

histery is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #92
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
Re: FITD : Bogota 2013 updated after day 1 !

Great Work
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #93
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start, but this is my "all or nothing" tournament
Go Paula and Julia
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #94
country flag histery

histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute

DAY 2

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #95
country flag 13drS

13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light

come on jankovic! hold it together!
13drS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #96
country flag 13drS

13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light 13drS is a glorious beacon of light

and schiavone
13drS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 07:52 PM   #97
country flag histery

Re: FITD : Bogota 2013 updated after day 2 !

DAY 3

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:42 PM   #98
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FITD : Bogota 2013 updated after Thursday !

Which matches does include this update? Cause Knapp - Dominguez Lino are still playing..
DJDVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:49 PM   #99
country flag histery

It says day 3...Cristork messed up the title a bit
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:00 PM   #100
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute

Owh haha! But Pennetta lost today... And she's already made black

But besides that, great work!
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:04 PM   #101
country flag histery

Yeah I know...got to lazy to revert that in the excel; if the knapp match finishes soon enough i will also post day 4 to end the confusion
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:07 PM   #102
country flag DJDVD

Great!
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:27 PM   #103
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniscreep View Post
It says day 3...Cristork messed up the title a bit
Sorry I thought it was the update for the day.
You can already create the thread for Florianopolis it will be easier
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:17 AM   #104
country flag histery

DAY 5

Last edited by histery : Feb 23rd, 2013 at 09:08 AM.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 08:19 PM   #105
country flag histery

Re: FITD : Bogota 2013 updated after day 5 !

Day 6