INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #1441
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
You know, I thought Maria not having a win against a Serena, a Vika, or a Petra would make a title here feel a bit empty.

But I was wrong. I'm really loving this and savoring Maria smiling and holding the big trophy once again.
Noone cares, Petra and Vika were in the draw and tbh Vika was lucky she wasn't in the final with such a performance she would have won 4 games and then retire.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #1442
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
How did Vera, JJ, Caro and Vika lift it?
Maria is pretty cautious about her body, though.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #1443
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Yeah, I don't know whether she didn't lift it because it was too heavy (sure seems that way) or something else was going on?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #1444
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Yes! Congrats Maria
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #1445
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
Jonca surprised me since he also said that it's impossible to imagine how Wozniacki ended YE #1 twice with this kind of a game
Yeah weird he said that as they were rooting for Caro so desperately, though I can't blame them But it was creepy when Fibak called Maria beautiful

Btw the trophy is too heavy, nobody can lift it It's been like that since they got rid of the whale.

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #1446
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

I'm so happy for Maria.
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #1447
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

YES!!! YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally!!!!!! A HC title! And at one of my fave tournaments IW! WOHOOOOOOOO
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #1448
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
But it was creepy when Fibak called Maria beautiful
That's not creepy. Just fact checking.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #1449
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

- This is #28 titles from Maria Sharapova.
- She won at least one tournament every year since 2003 ( It's the 11th year in a row she's won a WTA title)
- Her first title in 9 months (after ROLAND-GARROS 2012)
- Her first Hard Court title in 19 months (after Cicinnati 2011)
- This is the 1st tournament Sharapova has won without dropping a set since Memphis 2009. She loses 28 games in six matches
- get a revenge after lost in final last year
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #1450
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
That's not creepy. Just fact checking.
It is, the guy is 60

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #1451
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
- This is #28 titles from Maria Sharapova.
- She won at least one tournament every year since 2003 ( It's the 11th year in a row she's won a WTA title)
- Her first title in 9 months (after ROLAND-GARROS 2012)
- Her first Hard Court title in 19 months (after Cicinnati 2011)
- This is the 1st tournament Sharapova has won without dropping a set since Memphis 2009. She loses 28 games in six matches
And she overtakes Kim as third ranked in All Time Prize Money leaders
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #1452
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah bummed she couldn't lift the trophy, I think she just didn't know which way to grab it with all those ridges tbh.

Loved the handshake and speeches, they aren't friends but it's clear to see that Maria gets on with Caro as good as she's ever gotten on with another player.

And she was so happy!!!!

And also @chrissie-fan. Hopefully Woz does start posting better results cus she's up there in the Tour's top 5 from an advertising/marketing perspective.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #1453
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY omg I want to cry
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #1454
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah weird he said that as they were rooting for Caro so desperately, though I can't blame them But it was creepy when Fibak called Maria beautiful

Btw the trophy is too heavy, nobody can lift it It's been like that since they got rid of the whale.
Which I will never understand, it was one of the most beautiful trophies

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #1455
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It is, the guy is 60
What's wrong with 60 year olds recognizing beauty I like a good daddy.

(now that statement was creepy)
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote