INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #1186
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Who will you guys be rooting for in the SF? Kerber or Wozniacki?
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #1187
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I like Wozniacki more, but I'll be rooting for Kerber.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #1188
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Kerber. I respect that she's battled her into being a top player. I feel kinda bad for Woz, but her unrelenting cuteness has started to bug me (her failed attempt to pop a balloon behind Shar).

I do feel more confident about Maria's chances against Woz.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #1189
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber out to a quick 3-0 lead and I am rooting for her. I never liked Caroline, her cutesy personality always trying to ingratiate herself with the press, and her boring defensive game.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #1190
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Figures. Angelique was 2 games from winning at 6-2, 4-4 and she just had to let Caroline win 2 games in row to force a third set.

Maria won't be on for a while and Woz fighting back and possibly winning adds to my annoyance.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #1191
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

If Masha win her match, against who is better to play the final?
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #1192
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

That rally
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #1193
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
If Masha win her match, against who is better to play the final?
Kerber would be easier for Maria.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #1194
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

God I hate Kerber
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #1195
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I just woke up for maria's match It looks like caroline is winning her match Come on Maria
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #1196
country flag Mexicola

Crap. Caroline has this in the bag now. If Maria gets to play her in the final, I'm going to be full of dread.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #1197
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

So you guys think Kerber would be easier for Maria?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #1198
country flag Mexicola

They're both so similar, I don't think it matters who she faces. Maria will have to deal with good movement, a ton of off-speed stuff, and a lot of balls hit back to her.

I just didn't want her to play Caroline because the memories of that 2010 US Open still haunt me and I'm afraid of something like that happening again. And I don't even remember that Indian Wells match from 2 years ago where Maria won only 3 games against her, but that must have been traumatic to watch.

But let's see her get by Kirilenko first before worrying about matchups in a final.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #1199
country flag Reptilia
`

THAT 2011 MATCH lord. that was baaaaaad
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #1200
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I just woke up for maria's match It looks like caroline is winning her match Come on Maria
me too, i'm still dizzy

hope kerber wins, but maria doesn't like lefty, she always says that they are tricky

so many breaks at the and, match could be finnished 10-15 min ago
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote