INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #1156
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Sony Open Tennis‏@SonyOpenTennis
For the WTA, we will use the current rankings. Monday's new ATP rankings will determine the men's seeds @WTATennisDE
Why the ATP will use the moday's ranking and not the WTA???
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #1157
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Is it certain that Vika will show for Miami, isn't she injured?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #1158
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Even if Vika shows up to Miami, I don't see her making the semis. That ankle seems to be a bit worse than the usual Azarenka drama would suggest. So it would benefit Maria if she was in her half of the draw and not Serena's.

Concerning the talk about the importance of a major, if Maria went through the whole season and won only one title and that title was a major, I'd be satisfied. A slam means everything. They define careers. Maria winning the French made all those tough semifinal and final losses more bearable in 2012.

Conversely, if Maria won 5 or 6 titles in a year and finished the season as the number one player, but none of those titles were a major, I'd feel like something was missing and the year was incomplete. That's something Caroline had to deal with in 2010 and 2011. She has all of those weeks at number one, won all of those titles, and yet had to fight for respect because the endless questions about not winning a major and her style of play continued.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #1159
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
bullshit
so she will be seeded 3rd, and potencial SF will be with serena instead that she was seeded 2nd (couz she'll win IW ) and avoid serena until final and defend her points from last year..

so unfair

maybe will vika won't go to miami

P.S. again i apologize for my bad english, i haven't wrote anything for like 5 years, i watch tv shows and i understand everything you are writtinig here, so please don't laugh about my grammar and spelling. i hope everyone undestands me, rookie mistakes, hope i'll improve soon
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #1160
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I would rather have Maria lose in the semis in Miami to Rena rather than her defending her points from last year and still losing in the final yet again .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #1161
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I would rather have Maria lose in the semis in Miami to Rena rather than her defending her points from last year and still losing in the final yet again .
Three times is a charm, time for Maria to win the title if she reaches the final for the third consecutive year.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #1162
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

When is Maria playing Kiri?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #1163
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
*conspiracy SEMISERIOUS mode*

Because it's "Serena's home" - Federer and Nadal (and I just read Wawrinka, and probably more men?) already said they're skipping Miami and they're afraid to lose spectators if they don't guarantee an easier draw to Serena making sure Vika is in the other half.

J/K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
tonight 3AM GMT] edit: 4.30AM CET no sleep for me tonight, tennis all night long and Australian F1 GP early in the morning
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #1164
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
04:30 CET.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #1165
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I will never lose the hope to see her beating Vika and/or Serena, even if that means witnessing a beatdown.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #1166
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
04:30 CET.
Ooops, you're right, I was wrong. I didn't think it was THAT late until I checked. Sorry.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #1167
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Ooops, you're right, I was wrong. I didn't think it was THAT late until I checked. Sorry.
Tell me about it, awful schedule. This event is a mess on so many levels.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #1168
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
It could be even later. IF Woz and Kerber have a competitive three setter it's far from certain that the'll be done in less than two hours.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #1169
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, if she doesn't win this tournament now, then I'm leaving this board forever
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #1170
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
It could be even later. IF Woz and Kerber have a competitive three setter it's far from certain that the'll be done in less than two hours.
Maria's QF match was scheduled to start at 7:00 PM but didn't get going until 11:00 PM, a 4 hour delay.

At least, we know Maria is experienced with the night match, especially the delay.

The schedule for Women's Final is much kinder to US East Coast and Europe, it will be held at 12:00 PM local time on Sunday, March 17.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote