INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #901
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

I'm sure she'll be prepared to step up even against Errani later. For all the diss about Errani, she's actually a very game player, always giving her all. Don't think Masha would fuck around, well hopefully not.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #902
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
well, she did this in AO...how did it work out for her when she met first opponent, who was playing inspired tennis?
There is no connection trashing scrubs in early rounds and playing utter crap in SF.

But there is connection using wrong tactics & game from the get-go and the inability to step up when it matters.
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #903
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

oliviasmith is so sad and desperate I can't

Idk why she is so pressed about Maria. It would be the same if we were pressed about Stosur and going to church every day to pray she will lose every match she plays
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #904
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
There is no connection trashing scrubs in early rounds and playing utter crap in SF.

But there is connection using wrong tactics & game from the get-go and the inability to step up when it matters.
oh yes there is, especially when it comes to our lovely Mashenka and her fluctuating form patterns
Apart from AO 2008, when she was zoned in and on fire during all two weeks, I can't remember the last time she won a significant title while cruising and crushing her opponents. Even last year, during her spectacular clay run, she had plenty of close tough matches, which helped her to better prepare for a final rounds of those events. The thing with Maria is - when the going is too easy for her, she often is caught off-guard and fails to adjust in time against quality opposition. Therefore the more she is pushed, the more alert she will be in her next matches. Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #905
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
oliviasmith is so sad and desperate I can't

Idk why she is so pressed about Maria. It would be the same if we were pressed about Stosur and going to church every day to pray she will lose every match she plays
I tried putting her on my ignore list, but she's changed her username to something else

Anyway, I agree that Maria doesn't need to be super sharp in these first rounds, but she was two points away from losing the first set vs LAV! she hit too many unnecessary DFs! But she has a chance to improve and I really hope she does. Sara is a way tougher opponent.
She's scheduled for the night match, so I'll probably miss it!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #906
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
I tried putting her on my ignore list, but she's changed her username to something else

Anyway, I agree that Maria doesn't need to be super sharp in these first rounds, but she was two points away from losing the first set vs LAV! she hit too many unnecessary DFs! But she has a chance to improve and I really hope she does. Sara is a way tougher opponent.
She's scheduled for the night match, so I'll probably miss it!
I am sure she will win in straight sets and yeah it is too late, have to go to work and miss the match
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #907
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

MTF is such a dump, I can't believe I sometimes lurk there

As some of you have heard, there is a possibility of a Serena/Novak exho in AO 2014 in 2 full sets and some of them are saying Nole should double bagel this overrated WTA mug, men are superior to women, Tipsarevic should play instead of Djokovic and double bagel her, equal prize money is BS, etc.

Such a sad and pathetic women hating forum

The funniest thing is all of them are pretending to have a social life and that they are 'players' (if you know what I mean). So sad

Not to mention most of the forum is ruled by trolls and everyone is extremely pressed and bitter

No wonder TF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MTF
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #908
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Maria knows Sara's game very well and has never lost to her. Not even in an exo. I am not worried. It will be a tough match with lots of dropshots from Sara. Even if it goes to 3 sets I am pretty confident Maria will come through. Shame about the timing. Too late for me. Will catch up on Eurosport next day.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #909
country flag Fighterpova

Vika is looking injured and tired. If she withdraws, I swear, I will go ape shit

Bish is more afraid of losing than Nadal
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #910
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
oh yes there is, especially when it comes to our lovely Mashenka and her fluctuating form patterns
Apart from AO 2008, when she was zoned in and on fire during all two weeks, I can't remember the last time she won a significant title while cruising and crushing her opponents. Even last year, during her spectacular clay run, she had plenty of close tough matches, which helped her to better prepare for a final rounds of those events. The thing with Maria is - when the going is too easy for her, she often is caught off-guard and fails to adjust in time against quality opposition. Therefore the more she is pushed, the more alert she will be in her next matches. Simple
She doesnt even have to be in the zone to crush these players like CSN and LAV. Just play semi-decent, use some good tactics. She wasnt even capable of that at all before Hoggy talked to her.
Perhaps sometimes she gets caught off-guard, but this simply looks a different scenario.
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #911
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

What's happening I just heard something about Vika's ankle? Can anyone sum up what's happening for me I was at school and just came back
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #912
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
What's happening I just heard something about Vika's ankle? Can anyone sum up what's happening for me I was at school and just came back
Extremely injured will withdraw in order to remain unbeaten this year

Either that or she will continue to endure the pain and miraculously win like in Melbourne
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #913
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I think she's fine! She's always exaggerating and overreacting when it comes to injuries. She's still winning matches. Had she been heavily injured, she would've already withdrawn. I really hope she doesn't give Caroline a walkover just because she doesn't want to lose a match

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #914
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

it will be interesting to see that match up should Caroline play decent How has she been lately I haven't seen any of her matches
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #915
country flag JoPova

Who's planning to watch Maria's match today??