INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #811
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
down-the-middle Pova is the one who is losing to any decent top 10 player .... Sometimes i don't understand why she even having zillion seconds to prepare her shot is hitting at halfcourt in the middle
It's like she's playing Li Na every match now. I think losing that match the way she did- molly whopping her way through the tournament then suddenly looking like a hot mess- did a real chaffing job on her confidence. That's why I believe beating an Azerenka here or Li Na in Miami will be key to her play over the next few months.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #812
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Won't be able to watch her tomorrow, will be watching a football game instead. Hope she improves from her last match and does well tomorrow
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #813
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

I will not be able to watch the matches of Masha and Grigor because I have to go to college, F*** education
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #814
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Good luck tomorrow Masha

Ana, losing to Barthel
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #815
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like the way Maria has been going for her matches lately. No creativity at all, hitting down the middle most of the time, and her serving hasn't been that good either. I can't wait for the clay season, cause then it is when the true Maria shows up and plays beautiful tennis all around.

I don't think she'll make the finals here. But if she does hopefully it won't be Vika on the other side of the net.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #816
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Kvitova is playing solid at the moment, so she shouldn't be underestimated. This is her best career result in IW (R4)

I have a feeling she might go far in this tournament, but you never know with Kvitova
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #817
country flag Fighterpova

Among the Top 10, Maria, Kerber, Stosur and Woz haven't won a title this year

Vika and Aga have 2, Na, Petra, Serena and Sara have 1
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #818
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

The Navarro match was similar to 2013 AO match with Li, in that Carla was hitting many low bounced angle shots. The outcome was different because Maria was more match tough and that her serve was more dependable.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #819
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Today it is kinda Rubicon match, she was so nice and solid in the first one and kinda mess in the second (although she improved at the end). If she plays close to her prime today we сan expect the finals here
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #820
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Guys roughly what time is Maria's match?
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #821
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Guys roughly what time is Maria's match?
It's NB 1:00 PM local time, 4:00 PM New York time, 4:00 AM (Wednesday) Beijing time.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #822
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
It's NB 1:00 PM local time, 4:00 PM New York time, 4:00 AM (Wednesday) Beijing time.
Thanks!

So around 3 hours more? What a bad timing
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #823
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

not before 3h 10min from now, but maybe later if Tsonga-Fish goes over 2h
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #824
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
not before 3h 10min from now, but maybe later if Tsonga-Fish goes over 2h
Why 3? It is 4 actually....
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #825
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

The schedule says "not before 1PM", as far as I know it's CET-8h there... Am I wrong somewhere?
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote