INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #646
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

i didn't watch the match, but i'm happy she made it through..
i would like vika-masha final its time tha maria kick her ass i say
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #647
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^ every time I see your name I feel so weird
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #648
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

Guys was there a on court interview after she won?
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #649
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Easy

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #650
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I was honestly expecting a mess of a match with the windy conditions.

Oh well. This will do.

Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #651
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I predicted 6-2 6-2

I also predicted she would beat Stosur 6-2 6-4 and lose to Serena 6-3 6-2. Prophet
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #652
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Btw, can someone fill me in on the 'PimpMePova' trend What's it about?
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #653
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
^ every time I see your name I feel so weird
Maybe it is your twin
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #654
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Someone asked her what her name would be if she was a hip-hop star and she said PimpMePova.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #655
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
@If you were a hip hop artist, what would your name be?
Hmmm, I don’t know I’m not good at that! PimpMePova! (hysterical laughter)

It is from Q&As during IW access hour, my fake fan
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #656
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMaria View Post
Someone asked her what her name would be if she was a hip-hop star and she said PimpMePova.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
@If you were a hip hop artist, what would your name be?
Hmmm, I don’t know I’m not good at that! PimpMePova! (hysterical laughter)

It is from Q&As during IW access hour, my fake fan
Omg
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #657
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched the HL and it looked like she was striking the ball well. This could be a very good tourney for her if she continues playing like that

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #658
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Just watched the HL and it looked like she was striking the ball well. This could be a very good tourney for her if she continues playing like that
Yeah. She usually plays well in IW as well (apart from 2010 ).
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #659
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria's serve last night was something else, it's so solid that DF wasn't feared at all. She will be tough to beat if she continues to play like that.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #660
country flag Fighterpova

How many games will Dani win tonight vs Vika?

My pick is 4 at best