INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #631
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
looks like it was a usual routine job...should cruise to the final really, as this slow high bouncing court is tailor made for her current game. Hopefully she'll roast Vuvurenka this time arround too
Hopefully she doesn't have to meet Vika at all
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #632
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

1st Highlights

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #633
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post

Why shouldn't she? She can beat her if she plays well and she has to compete against the top players and win against them if she herself belongs in the position she is And I think Maria does want to play against Azarenka because she knows she can beat her, it's one of the most interesting rivalries on tour right now in my opinion
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #634
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Why shouldn't she? She can beat her if she plays well and she has to compete against the top players and win against them if she herself belongs in the position she is And I think Maria does want to play against Azarenka because she knows she can beat her, it's one of the most interesting rivalries on tour right now in my opinion
All of their matches are one-sided

But anyway, I want her to meet ANYONE other than Vika in the final Azarenka is in red hot form and I really hope someone can take her out, but I'm pretty sure she wont lose a set before the final
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #635
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
contrary to this popular myth, I don't think Vika is this horrible matchup to Maria like plenty of you whiners are convinced Especially not when Pova is playing well and isn't rushed on the baseline. And it's very hard to hit through this sandpaper court, which emphasizes Maria's strenghts even more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #636
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
All of their matches are one-sided

But anyway, I want her to meet ANYONE other than Vika in the final Azarenka is in red hot form and I really hope someone can take her out, but I'm pretty sure she wont lose a set before the final

No I know how one-sided their matches usually are (except the USO one) I meant it's interesting because they are both in the top 3 and you don't really know who's going to win when they play whereas when facing Serena there's even no point watching the match Also it's obvious they are not each other's favorite people so they are always so intense when facing each other. About Azarenka's form I don't watch that many of her matches so I don't know about now, but she definitely didn't seem in such a great form at the AO and I don't think Maria's in a bad form, in fact she's playing better than last year it's just we haven't seen the results yet. Anyways I'll be nervous as hell when she plays Vika but I believe she can beat her
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #637
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
No I know how one-sided their matches usually are (except the USO one) I meant it's interesting because they are both in the top 3 and you don't really know who's going to win when they play whereas when facing Serena there's even no point watching the match Also it's obvious they are not each other's favorite people so they are always so intense when facing each other. About Azarenka's form I don't watch that many of her matches so I don't know about now, but she definitely didn't seem in such a great form at the AO and I don't think Maria's in a bad form, in fact she's playing better than last year it's just we haven't seen the results yet. Anyways I'll be nervous as hell when she plays Vika but I believe she can beat her
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #638
country flag Fighterpova

What bothers me the most is how better Maria is than Vika, but Vika is just always pumped up. Maria goes into their matches in BBB/I don't care mood and ends up getting a beatdown. I want the intensity from 2004-2008 and the blood boiling like Vika is now
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #639
country flag Fighterpova

Maria easily has the guns to blow Vika off the court, but she needs a good strategy.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #640
country flag PimpMePova

Also I think this court might help Maria because Vika won't be taking the time away from her like on faster HC courts. She beat her easily in Istanbul when the courts were slow. And in terms of strategy I think Maria's kind of figured out how she needs to play against Vika but I'm really curious to see how their matches will go this year. Hopefully Maria stops the UE shitfests she sometimes has when facing Vika
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #641
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1st Highlights

that's my highlights. Fucking annoying people just downloading highlights off youtube to re-upload. Forget what the maker had to do to put it together.

replaced the link with mine in the reply.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #642
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
that's my highlights. Fucking annoying people just downloading highlights off youtube to re-upload. Forget what the maker had to do to put it together.

replaced the link with mine in the reply.
Oh sorry

Nice work Jamie
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #643
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Missed the match. I'm glad it was easy for Maria so she can preserve her energies for the later rounds. How was her serve/return? Was she pushing/hitting everything to the middle of the court? I'm one of those who don't want Maria to meet Vika in IW!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #644
country flag PimpMePova

No I thought she played really aggressively her ground strokes were solid and she changed the pace lots of the time putting some spin but going for the angles which had really great results. She went to the net a lot more often for her standards, there were a lot of successful drive volleys and even a drop shot lob combination once Her serve was good too even though it was quite windy she had only one DF and two aces. In general her level of play was VERY good in my opinion, the important thing now is to keep this up against the top players too.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #645
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Missed the match. I'm glad it was easy for Maria so she can preserve her energies for the later rounds. How was her serve/return? Was she pushing/hitting everything to the middle of the court? I'm one of those who don't want Maria to meet Vika in IW!

And I certainly don't want another plate in a HC final