INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #601
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #602
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Really stunning display after those first 4 games. Was worried in the beginning but her forehand was as good as I've ever seen it. And she had no fuck ups with her drive volley today!
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #603
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

It's hard for me to get excited about early round wins right now, no matter how dominant. Maria's had a ton of easy matches against lesser opponents already this year and it hasn't led to anything. I really need to see a victory against a top 5 opponent.

Actually, since Serena isn't here, I just want to see her beat Victoria.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #604
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I woke up late and missed the first set (except the drive volley-dropshot-lob in a row) Now I want to see more Maria But I really like what I saw she went to the net a couple of times and her groundstrokes were great she changed the pace nicely during some points putting more spin and I didn't see any DFs in the second even though it was windy. In general
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #605
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

I woke up earlier and gosh, I am so glad that I watched her match, i really can see improving, she was so confident, tactical and quite various which i like so much. Her serve was pretty nice as well

And her outfit, it reminded me of her in 2006-08
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #606
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Do you think she'll be interviewed in the studio or should I just go to sleep
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #607
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Something should be done with her "cold start", it becomes a tendency that she needs 4-5 games to start playing well, but if it is working vs the likes of Schiavone it won't be working in later rounds....

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #608
country flag PimpMePova

Why how did she play in the beginning?
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #609
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Nasha
It was her first round on this surface. She took 3 games to get flowing.
It was by no means hideous, and she knew she could break Fran's serve often
She started off excellent against Rena at Doha and look at the first set result

She was just doing her job, that second set
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #610
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

That was phenomenal. She couldn't miss in the 2nd set. Amazing. Keep that up please
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #611
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

It was so fast I watched the whole match being quite distracted I have to admit it, but she looked so easy almost boring, I didn't have to worry
I just wish she came to the net more often
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #612
country flag PimpMePova

^ It's definitely an improvement compared to how many times she's come successfully to the net in the past few tournaments...which is like what 0
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:06 AM   #613
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Nasha
It was her first round on this surface. She took 3 games to get flowing.
It was by no means hideous, and she knew she could break Fran's serve often
She started off excellent against Rena at Doha and look at the first set result

She was just doing her job, that second set
my post was not just about this one particular match , but more like about all her matches in 2013

I really want some improvement is "getting into the match quicker"

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #614
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Btw, guys who else saw ad where she is dancing and flirting, it was after 2 game of 1 set, so awesome
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #615
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope someone does highlights. I took to long shopping. By the sounds of it she was awesome.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote