INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #331
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

@josemorgado
Masha and the italians wut. Pennetta, Schivone, Vinci and Errani all in her quarter. FORZA.

MASHA THE ITALIAN SLAYER
isn't Italian her favourite food btw
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #332
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Bartoli is in Errani's 1/4. Honestly, I don't like the possibility of her playing Maria anytime soon. She is a like a ticking bomb and you never know what to expect

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #333
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

My nerves would not survive a Maria/Marion match in person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #334
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

basically the bottom half is where the actions at, and kerber's quarter is the unknown, whilst Vika will progress with boring ease
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #335
Forever Sharapova.

I think Sveta/Bartoli looming in Masha's quarter could be quite exciting
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #336
Forever Sharapova.

Just when it was looking good for Ana

@BenRothenberg
Mona Barthel gets Beck-Bertens then possibly Ivanovic. Dangerous player in a pretty open quarter of the draw. #BNPPO13
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #337
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
basically the bottom half is where the actions at, and kerber's quarter is the unknown, whilst Vika will progress with boring ease
It pretty much sums it up. I really need to see Vika-Petra match happen, I hope as hell she will get Kvitova in Miami as a potential QF opponent, but knowing her luck with draws lately...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #338
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
It pretty much sums it up. I really need to see Vika-Petra match happen, I hope as hell she will get Kvitova in Miami as a potential QF opponent, but knowing her luck with draws lately...
Well Miami could either go

Vika/Petra Rena/Masha
Vika/Masha Rena/Petra

either way Semipova is gonna show
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #339
Forever Sharapova.

I love Ben

@BenRothenberg
Ooh, fun section: Jelena Jankovic will get winner of Kuznetsova-Hlavackova, then winner of that gets Bartoli. #BNPPO13

Really wanna see a JJ/Sveta match. Like the good old days
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #340
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Tricky but she should come through to the SF at least if her form holds.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #341
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Well Miami could either go

Vika/Petra Rena/Masha
Vika/Masha Rena/Petra

either way Semipova is gonna show
Petra's gonna be the #4 seed? . Lord help us in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #342
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Petra's gonna be the #4 seed? . Lord help us in Miami
oh jesus, i forgot haga was still relevant

ok so strike that. but if petra lands in aga's quarter then YES PETRA
but basically, if all I see is Vika/Aga Rena/Masha predicted SF I will stop watching tennis
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #343
Forever Sharapova.

Speaking of Petra

@BenRothenberg
Shvedova gets Morita-Giorgi first, then a possible throwdown with Kvitova in R3. #BNPPO13

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #344
Forever Sharapova.

@BenRothenberg
Final seed is placed: Suarez Navarro, who opens against Soler Espinosa or King, then R3 against Sharapova. Thanks for tuning in. #BNPPO13
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #345
Forever Sharapova.

So:

2nd Fran/Flavia
3rd CSN
4th Kuz/Bartoli/JJ
QF Errani
SF Aga/Petra

if that's correct