INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #316
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Wozniacki gets put in Azarenka's quarter--they haven't played in quite a while. #BNPPO13

but it wont happen
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #317
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I bet Petra is in Masha's half....
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #318
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Kerber in Azarenka's half. NID.
Radwanska would've been even easier for her tbh

I'd rather Kerber for Maria though for sure.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #319
Forever Sharapova.

@BenRothenberg
Stosur gets put in the Kerber quarter, and she will play the winner of Madison Keys and Melanie Oudin in her first match. #BNPPO13
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #320
Forever Sharapova.

@BenRothenberg
Indian Wells projected quarterfinals: Azarenka-Wozniacki, Kerber-Stosur, Radwanska-Kvitova, Errani-Sharapova. #BNPPO13

BFFs

but NID that Masha would get Aga + Petra
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #321
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria-Errani.

Cakewalkpova
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #322
Forever Sharapova.

I predict a Vika/Sam Petra/Masha SF line up
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #323
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Like this draw a lot! I'm ready for a Maria/Petra match
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #324
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Errani-Maria Overall happy with the draw, either Aga or Petra would probably prepare her should she get to play Vika in the finals, especially since she would most likely have to bring it if she wanted to play Vika at all. And Masha will play winner of Keys-Oudin in R2 I want that revenge, because considering how useless the latter is, this might be the golden opportunity

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #325
Forever Sharapova.

No its the winner of Pennetta/Schiavone - Ben corrected himself on twitter

Fran is a scrub now and Flavia is coming back from injury if I'm correct.
I expect SF
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #326
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

If Maria loses to Pennetta or Schiavone . I don't remember the last time I've seen Maria play Francesca so that could be a fun one!
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #327
Forever Sharapova.

@TheBoiledEgg
Poor Ivanovic now she will really feel bad when she's sees Townsend on other side. #FeedAna

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #328
Forever Sharapova.

Sloane vs Vika 4th. But this match-up is NID tbh

Kerber's quater is so wide open IMO
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #329
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
No its the winner of Pennetta/Schiavone - Ben corrected himself on twitter

Fran is a scrub now and Flavia is coming back from injury if I'm correct.
I expect SF
I just saw My dreams are shattered Oh, well I'll take revenge against Flavia as well I still can't forget that USO 2011, when she managed to demolish her perfect 3-set record against Penneta of all people Now watch Penneta flop to Fran

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #330
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Maria-Vinci R16. Terrific draw for Maria tbh.