INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #211
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Thanks Fighterpova. Should be a fun tournament then. Either way she should be looking to impose her game now and gather good momentum to set up another clay court run.
I can bet on my life that we will get an Azarenka vs Radwanska and Masha vs Li halves of the draw

Tho, that can potentially be good because NaNa will probably lose before the SF
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #212
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
I want a Sharapova and Barthel match.
Omg I can only imagine what a fuckery that would be

15 DF each and Barthel hitting 60+ UE
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #213
country flag Fighterpova

I'd love an out of form Li vs Gajdosova/Barthel just for the fun of it
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #214
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
that's the problem with you and your reasoning - you always look for a way to undermine Maria and make her opponents look better. Do you know who won the last match between Maria and Vuvurenka on HARD? It seems to me like you pick and choose which results matter and which ones are there just for disregarding. Maria vs Vuvurenka matchup is very simple - when Maria plays well, she wins. It's as simple as that. Oh, and Maria only needs to play decent tennis to route belorussian on clay, as it was proved time and time again. So once again, fail from your part
An important distinction that can't be easily dismissed is the fact that the 2 wins over Vika last year were both indoors. It goes beyond Maria just needing to play well to win. She needs absolutely calm weather conditions because we know what the slightest breeze does to Maria. While she was DFing all over the place in Doha, the others playing in the same conditions weren't bothered. And she needs Vika to not be 100% there mentally or physically. You can debate or joke about how legit her excuses are, but Vika was adamant about being Extremely Injured in Stuttgart and Extremely Fatigued in Istanbul. Maria needs a Vika that's a little unsure of herself.

A 100% confident Azarenka playing close to her best is someone Maria can't defeat on outdoor hard court. When it comes to Vika and Serena, Maria has EVERYTHING to prove because she's earned the doubting. And I look forward to the day Maria proves me wrong in my pessimism. I hope she makes me look like a fool over and over because that would mean she's winning.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #215
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #216
country flag Fighterpova

JJ finally won her 2nd Grand Slam
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #217
country flag Fighterpova

JJ has equaled Azarenka with 2 Slams
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #218
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
JJ has equaled Azarenka with 2 Slams
This.

Multiple slam champion JaJa.
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #219
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparazzo View Post
This.

Multiple slam champion JaJa.
Ajde

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #220
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
An important distinction that can't be easily dismissed is the fact that the 2 wins over Vika last year were both indoors. It goes beyond Maria just needing to play well to win. She needs absolutely calm weather conditions because we know what the slightest breeze does to Maria. While she was DFing all over the place in Doha, the others playing in the same conditions weren't bothered. And she needs Vika to not be 100% there mentally or physically. You can debate or joke about how legit her excuses are, but Vika was adamant about being Extremely Injured in Stuttgart and Extremely Fatigued in Istanbul. Maria needs a Vika that's a little unsure of herself.

A 100% confident Azarenka playing close to her best is someone Maria can't defeat on outdoor hard court. When it comes to Vika and Serena, Maria has EVERYTHING to prove because she's earned the doubting. And I look forward to the day Maria proves me wrong in my pessimism. I hope she makes me look like a fool over and over because that would mean she's winning.
Cheaterenka made those excuses up after she lost.

Vika needs a Maria that's a little unsure of herself. Vika was helpless as fuck against Maria in Stuttgart, YEC and first set at USO because Maria came out to beat her. The minute Maria started to hesitate in the USO is when Vika started to take control.

Maria can and will beat Vika, she just needs to play confidently against her.
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #221
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post

What is that?
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #222
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Two things I agree with:

1) Maria will beat Vika on outdoor hardcourts again. Quite possible the next time they meet on that surface

2) Maria does have a lot to prove against Vika. Yes, Maria beat her twice last year, but Vika DESTROYED her. Now I want Maria to do the same to her.

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #223
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Two things I agree with:

1) Maria will beat Vika on outdoor hardcourts again. Quite possible the next time they meet on that surface

2) Maria does have a lot to prove against Vika. Yes, Maria beat her twice last year, but Vika DESTROYED her. Now I want Maria to do the same to her.

YES PLEASE
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #224
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Oh sure, considering this is outdoor HC, Azarenka will struggle to win a single game
When Maria's serve and groundstrokes are on Vika stands no chance .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #225
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Two things I agree with:

That USO match last year destroyed me . Maria needs to beat Vika in a final again, that would give her some confidence.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote