INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #196
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post

The fck?
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #197
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
As for Petra, the three titles she won in the last 2 years (Montreal, New Haven and Dubai) she hasn't beaten any of the Top 3 and was abysmal after that

I mean remember USO when everyone was like omgusofavorite and she ate a bagel to Bartoli of all people

However, I am jealous that she is able to win titles because she participate in normal tour events unlike Masha who only plays the biggest events

It wouldn't hurt Masha to add 2 smaller tournaments like Paris and Birmingham/Eastbourne to her schedule
Why Masha doesn't participate in small events?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #198
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Keeping on topic about Maria...

I'd love for her to face Aga (Who will be the 4th seed again?) and Vika back to back in SF and F.

And I agree that pinning all hopes on a red clay clean sweep again is a little unrealistic. I still think she can do well on the dirt though.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #199
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
You guys need to be positive. What happened to the Keep Calm and something trend?
Yeah, The IWs needs to happen right away... Otherwise this place sinks into speculations and pessimism
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #200
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Keeping on topic about Maria...

I'd love for her to face Aga (Who will be the 4th seed again?) and Vika back to back in SF and F.

And I agree that pinning all hopes on a red clay clean sweep again is a little unrealistic. I still think she can do well on the dirt though.
Hagatha will be the 3rd seed in IW
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #201
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok please explain to me then why is Serena the only person that can beat her at a Slam/huge event then lately?

Sorry for being 'Fighterpova' but I didn't see Vika flop the AO or Doha(where she faced Serena). Maybe the wise madmax thinks 'Vuvurenka' is a talentless cheater-mug, but maybe he should watch more tennis

Sit yo ass down.
that's the problem with you and your reasoning - you always look for a way to undermine Maria and make her opponents look better. Do you know who won the last match between Maria and Vuvurenka on HARD? It seems to me like you pick and choose which results matter and which ones are there just for disregarding. Maria vs Vuvurenka matchup is very simple - when Maria plays well, she wins. It's as simple as that. Oh, and Maria only needs to play decent tennis to route belorussian on clay, as it was proved time and time again. So once again, fail from your part
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #202
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
that's the problem with you and your reasoning - you always look for a way to undermine Maria and make her opponents look better. Do you know who won the last match between Maria and Vuvurenka on HARD? It seems to me like you pick and choose which results matter and which ones are there just for disregarding. Maria vs Vuvurenka matchup is very simple - when Maria plays well, she wins. It's as simple as that. Oh, and Maria only needs to play decent tennis to route belorussian on clay, as it was proved time and time again. So once again, fail from your part
Dafuq?

I just said Azarenka is playing stellar tennis at the moment and Maria will need to step it the fuck up. How did I disregard Maria?

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #203
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hagatha will be the 3rd seed in IW
You know who'll be the 4th seed? Kerber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Oh, and Maria only needs to play decent tennis to route belorussian on clay, as it was proved time and time again. So once again, fail from your part
Well she did lost the first set during Rome 2011 playing decent-ish.

But I agree with you, Maria should not be getting bagelled by Vika anywhere if she's playing half decent. I like that her serve has gradually become a weapon again, ground game needs more work though.
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #204
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Why Masha doesn't participate in small events?
Too busy with Sugarpova launch
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #205
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
You know who'll be the 4th seed? Kerber?
Li Na

Seeds 5-8 are Kerber, Errani, Kvitova and Stosur.
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #206
country flag domon17th

Thanks Fighterpova. Should be a fun tournament then. Either way she should be looking to impose her game now and gather good momentum to set up another clay court run.
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #207
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Too busy with Sugarpova launch
But she didn't play them much even before that...
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #208
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

I want a Sharapova and Barthel match.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #209
country flag domon17th

^^ And where will your loyalty lie? We don't need another fake fan like sickfalsetto
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #210
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
But she didn't play them much even before that...
Maria never really cared about smaller events, however she did play them every year until the last 2 years.