INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #1531
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

Craig your graphics

Chris they're great.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #1532
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

so happy for masha! haha woke up to watch it at 3am 2day! so worth it!
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #1533
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

I actually thought she was a little bit iffy in the first set, making some really horenndous (and unnecessary) errors, but then right at the end of the 1st set and through the 2nd set she was pretty awesome. As I said in the GM thread, this was the first time I'd seen her all tournament, so it really is quite funny for me to see how stark the contrast is her between her play in the last match I saw, against Serena in Doha, where she played one of the most conservatuve and tentative matches of her career, to today playing one of her most aggressive matches ever Out of interest, was she hitting her forehand as flat as she was today all tournament?

It really has been so frustrating to see her play as fantastically as she has at times over the past 8 months, but not translating it to the biggest matches -- HOPEFULLY this tournament is the start of turning that around. I'm going to be incredibly greedy and demand a Miami title, with wins over Princess and Serena en route, and I won't settle for anything less. #hopedieslast
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #1534
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, you know it's been a great day for Maria when the most the "haters" can do in the results thread is make fun of her shoulders.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #1535
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

OMG, Masha Our girl, you made it, you took HC title and you played so well. I am so happy, my body and brain hardly can stand it, so much emotions

I really liked how she managed to improove strongly in her 2 last mathces, so great when it happens to her. Masha, you are such well done!!!!
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #1536
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

So happy she won!!!

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 05:54 AM   #1537
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria,

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #1538
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

Well Done Maria , she played amazing tennis in the final , won both titles in Indian Wells without losing a set is remarkable achievement

love this pic

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #1539
country flag MariaManiac

MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light

Soooo happy for Maria, ya'll know she wanted this badly, and wasn't about to roll over to no one!

Onto Miami and onto more success.

This title just gave me hope for the season
MariaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #1540
country flag MariaManiac

MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masha Fierce View Post
Well Done Maria , she played amazing tennis in the final , won both titles in Indian Wells without losing a set is remarkable achievement

love this pic

Great pic!
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 07:49 AM   #1541
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

After that winning so many new forum members around I have not seen before
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #1542
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

I actually don't think she played as well as everyone is saying and could have easily double bageled that pushing scrub if she cut down some unnecessary errors from her game. So there is still plenty of room for improvement and I'm eagerly awaiting Miami crown too. My goals for her this year are still to win at least 2 slams and defend her clay court titles on the way too - I think she can do it, if she manages her schedule well and peaks at the right moments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #1543
country flag MariaManiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I actually don't think she played as well as everyone is saying and could have easily double bageled that pushing scrub if she cut down some unnecessary errors from her game. So there is still plenty of room for improvement and I'm eagerly awaiting Miami crown too. My goals for her this year are still to win at least 2 slams and defend her clay court titles on the way too - I think she can do it, if she manages her schedule well and peaks at the right moments
The second half of your post I adore!
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #1544
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
I absolutely love the fact that Maria finally learned to step her game when she has to, in semis and in finals.
She hasn't lost her serve at all against Kiri and the pusher that's really something impressive.
Even after winning against Kiri, she was happy but didn't celebrate like she had already won the title unlike last year after defeating Woz in Miami semis
She seemed really focused in that final, serve was awesome. Woz said that Maria's first and second serve were quite similar yet Maria hit only 1 DF and she was leading 40-0 so yeah, confidence in her serve seems to be on top.
Now keep it up in Miami and make that double combo.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #1545
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Missed the match, but can't contain my excitement so am posting this from work. Secretly of course

Congrats baby girl! Time to bring out my cosmic pattern... The year Maria won IW she won USO the very same year. The rest of that season doesn't apply though
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote