Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #31
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of
Re: Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship

2-6, 1-6.
One way traffic with a few nice winners.
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #32
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

NID, sadly. Time to get stuck into those MM events and get the ranking back up.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #33
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she loses early in doubles so that she can go directly to KL and get some deserved rest.
At least she had a good win over a Top 30 player this week.
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #34
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Dani might as well go on court dressed as a punching bag whenever she plays Petra.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #35
country flag conrado

conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all

Against Petra you need to have a big serve and great defensive skills which Dani lacks at the moment. I had also impression during this match that if she stays not so close the base line maybe she has more time to react at Kvitova's deep groundstrokes. Anyway she always has to play her on a fast hardcourts at a time, when Dani is not close to her best in opposite to Petra, so a bad match up + a bad luck ends with this kind of result.
But she still has won 2 matches here and she can build on that. She made a big progress during these 2 last weeks. Very proud of her

good luck also to: Marta Domachowska, Petra Martic, Maria Kirilenko, Agnieszka Radwanska, Ula Radwanska, Jelena Dokic, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Sloane Stephens, Su-Wei Hsieh, Yaroslava Shvedova, Galina Voskoboeva, Mirjana Lucic, Sandra Zaniewska
conrado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #36
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrado View Post
Against Petra you need to have a big serve and great defensive skills which Dani lacks at the moment. I had also impression during this match that if she stays not so close the base line maybe she has more time to react at Kvitova's deep groundstrokes. Anyway she always has to play her on a fast hardcourts at a time, when Dani is not close to her best in opposite to Petra, so a bad match up + a bad luck ends with this kind of result.
But she still has won 2 matches here and she can build on that. She made a big progress during these 2 last weeks. Very proud of her
I couldn't agree with you more. Better results the last 2 weeks. Maybe if she had a better draw things would have worked out differently, but either way I'm happy with her week. Petra... I hate you lol
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #37
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

She needs to take more risks against these type of players. There's no way she's going to out-hit someone like Petra.

I'm guessing she's in freefall? She had QF points to defend.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #38
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Got chopped in the doubles 0-6 3-6. AMG didn't hold serve once.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #39
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoStick View Post
She needs to take more risks against these type of players. There's no way she's going to out-hit someone like Petra.
agree-she's so damn passive these days-no fire in her belly

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #40
country flag Nalby fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty View Post
agree-she's so damn passive these days-no fire in her belly
Coach gave her bad advice today-told her to hit up the middle and wait for Petra to make a mistake. That might work if Petra was having a bad day,but if she isn't then her superior weight of shot will always force Daniela into error,which is what happened several times today. Her only chance was to play first strike tennis. Oh,and better movement would have helped too. Some of the balls she let go past her were just embarrassing.