Doha Premier 5, Daniela - pretend it's Fed Cup! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #1
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all
Doha Premier 5, Daniela - pretend it's Fed Cup!

1R vs Robson
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #2
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doha Premier 5, Daniela - pretend it's Fed Cup!

It will be streamed! Can't wait!!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #3
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

She will play tomorrow on court 1 !
18:00 - Laura Robson (GBR) V Daniela Hantuchova (SVK)

Let's go Daniela!!

Court 1 will be stream ?
And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #4
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

GO DARLING DANIELA!!! we love u
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #5
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

First set Dani, 6-4, 2 breaks to 1. Not great quality so far but Dani has cracked off some nice backhand winners which is usually a sign that she's feeling good.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #6

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Woo! Easy second set. Laura couldn't keep the ball in. Daniela kept moving her.

Good luck versus Makiri!

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #7
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Fed Cup did her the world of good. Finally playing some decent stuff again.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #8
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see Danni playing a decent match again.

Go Danni.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #9
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Solid match. Good chance to win some matches if she plays well here. Kirilenko is going to be tougher though(if she wins), she's not going to make so many Ues like Laura today.
Anyway good luck Dani
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #10
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Nice stuff Danka Keep it up!

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #11

Kiri already down 3-0 with an injury time out

Just retired!

Playing Bychkova on Court 2 (no stream)!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #12
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

i really hope daniela finds some form here! she played well mentally out there today, other than that robson was giving most of it away with errors, but daniela had some lovely moments, the serve really helped her! she seemed hungry after her win today, like its not over yet, so hopefully she does some good here
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #13

Great draw opening here.
Bychkova then Errani or Babos. She has to beat the two for a quarter final... she needs to do this!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #14
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Good win. Hopefully this is a good sign( for this tournament. You never know though- GL next round. Hope there will be highlights on youtube
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #15
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Unexpectied but nice win. See her now losing to Bychkova
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote