Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #1
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship

Qualifying for the first time since aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages.

Already down a set to Karolina Pliskova. But she's up a break in the 2nd: 3-6 2-1.

C'mon, Daniela! Please qualify!
QF points to defend.
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #2
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
Re: Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship

she was dow 0-2 in 3rd set now up 4-3 serving...please Dani hold on!

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #3
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela Hantuchova def. Karolina Pliskova 3-6 6-2 6-4

It took her over 2h to beat world #130.
Let's pretend the 1st set didn't exist.

Next round against 8th seed Halep, to whom she lost in Doha last year.
Take revenge Daniela, pls !!!
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #4
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Not bad considering she was in Doha 24 hours ago.
Good luck against Halep.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #5
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Even in the qualifiers,Daniela can provoke heart attacks.

Good luck tomorrow.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #6
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Win it all, Dani

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #7
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

whew!...good thing she won..well low rank players will to their best to qualify and she has nothing to lose...
Dani should take revenge against Halep...she can do it...do it the Fed Cup way!...this is like a nonstop play from Doha

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #8
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold
She got wo. over Halep, so on the MD guys

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #9
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

She will still have to play winner of Carla Suárez Navarro/Olivia Rogowska before MD. Carla when playing well could be tough challenge for Dani.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #10
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Let's go, Daniela! Rogowska would be much easier, I guess.
But Carla is doable as well, but far more dangerous.

One more, Daniela !!
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #11
country flag monmonito

Take some rest Dani and do your best in the FQR!

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #12
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Bad luck for Halep, but an extra day's rest won't go amiss. And I agree Suarez-Navarro would be a tricky challenge.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #13
country flag conrado

conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold conrado is a splendid one to behold

I'm so proud of Daniela as she is doing so well lately
the most important is stay health. After that every win is a bonus, so it also takes off any pressure from her.

good luck also to: Magda Linette, Kasia Piter, Paula Kania, Petra Martic, Maria Kirilenko, Agnieszka Radwanska, Ula Radwanska, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Su-Wei Hsieh, Yaroslava Shvedova, Galina Voskoboeva, Mirjana Lucic, Sandra Zaniewska, Karolina Pliskova, Belinda Bencic, Martina Hingis
conrado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:14 AM   #14
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

Dani is definitely getting back on track, last match will be a test as Suarez is currently up 6-0 2-0 over Rogowska...

If she could qualify and win even just one match, it would cushion the ranking dip.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #15
country flag leebeasy

There is a stream for the match against Suarez Navarro.

Go Dani!