Qualifying Draw - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #16
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: Qualifying Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
she wd some time ago...
Odd she tweeted yesterday she was in Dubai...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #17
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

Dasha right next too Kuzzy really wanted her too make the main draw
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #18
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisse View Post
LOL Good Luck...who?
Let's see
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #19
country flag lovethegame

lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light

Laura's shoulder is bad?
lovethegame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #20
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Good luck Yuliya B
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #21
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Odd she tweeted yesterday she was in Dubai...
Sorry, I remembered it wrong, it was other tournament she wds from... What one I also forgot

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #22
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Robson, Putintseva and Bartoli have been given a MDWC.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #23
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Sorry, I remembered it wrong, it was other tournament she wds from... What one I also forgot
Florianopolis (week of feb 25)
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #24
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
Robson, Putintseva and Bartoli have been given a MDWC.
Kuznetsova tweeted that she was not so happy about the MD WCs.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #25
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Kuznetsova tweeted that she was not so happy about the MD WCs.
Not surprised!
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #26
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

(wc)Bychkova v Rodionova

lol

Katya post last week in her lj that they are both are trying to avoid each other even in planes ))))
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #27
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

this is one of the best qualifying draw ive seen..many good players.

Dani in qualy is .. hope she qualified

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #28
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

4 or 8 qualifiers?
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #29
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm View Post
4 or 8 qualifiers?

Sent from my HTC Desire C using VerticalSports.Com App
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #30
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

kuznetsova
pironkova
vesnina
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote