WWW DOHA Dream QF: Serena Williams [2] vs Petra Kvitova [7] - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Kvitty in 2 12 9.23%
Kvitty in 3 15 11.54%
Serena in 2 93 71.54%
Serena in 3 10 7.69%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #16
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW DOHA Dream QF: Serena Williams [2] vs Petra Kvitova [7]

Nothing to lose for Petra, and her first match in ages with one of the top 3 players. She seems to be getting back her game little by litte. If she proves herself that she can be competitive against one of the top players, that should be enough for now.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #17
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

If Serena wins, she is #1. I sense a demolition.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #18
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Serena in 2

No doubt whatsoever.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #19
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

I smell blood. Serena could easily turn this into a blow-out. When does Serena ever lose to slow-poke ball-strikers?
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #20
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Serena. She will lose probably 3 games total to Kvitova.
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #21
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
I don't know about that. I was thinking if Serena made the semis, the only other person who could edge her as the #1 player would be Sharapova if she won the title. I could be wrong but from my math that's the way I figured it.
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #22
country flag Rena P

Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
I sense one too..none of the women on the wta tour are in Serena's league. She makes them all look like novices
Rena P is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #23
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

sere in 2
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #24
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

Petra's usually better against Serena on grass, but she has a chance if she can cut down on UEs, double faults & crappy 2nd serves like she did against Nadia
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #25
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Much as I would love it....Petra is not winning this

Damn you Nadia.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #26
country flag Rena P

Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSumGame View Post
Petra's usually better against Serena on grass, but she has a chance if she can cut down on UEs, double faults & crappy 2nd serves like she did against Nadia
When did Petra ever beat one of the best grass goats in history?
Rena P is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #27
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena P View Post
When did Petra ever beat one of the best grass goats in history?
I'm talking about match competitiveness not wins, you dumbo
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #28
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Serena will cruise if she just improves her service numbers from today's match. Petra is playing with "house money" at this point because Nadia should have taken her out today.

Go Rena!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #29
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is not hitting 20 aces per match in Doha, therefore it might be competitive and Petra even may win a set.....

but will lose this match with 99 % guarantee ...... 6-4,5-7,6-2, Serena in SF

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #30
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSumGame View Post
I'm talking about match competitiveness not wins, you dumbo
You shouldn't be surprised ZeroSum, not everyone is able to read properly.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread