Poland's complaints about Israeli fans at Fed Cup - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #31
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Radwanska in Doha confirms she was "disappointed" with Israeli fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
Bunch of cowards. They don't know better than to insult a wonderful woman like Aga
Let's not get carried away.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #32
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
According to some Polish sources they were called 'catholic sluts' by Israeli fans. And it seems that fans of tennis from Israel used paper plans to distract Radwanskas.
poland should go to war with israel over this.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #33
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry for her, but that doesn't excuse her lame behaviour in the press conference.

Things like that are not excusable, but the truth is, unfortunately it happens in a lot of fed cup or davis cup (i remember Thomas Muster recieving death threads in a match against Brazil).

Aga has all the right to be upset, but instead of behave like a spoiled boring diva, she could open her mouth and explain why she find that behaviour unnaceptable. Making an effort to answer the questions is not that much. She is a top player, she must be ahead of the circumstances. If she was upset, there's nothing bad in showing it, but that attitude was not nice (for a moment i thought she was going to start to yawn)
jj74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #34
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj74 View Post
I'm sorry for her, but that doesn't excuse her lame behaviour in the press conference.

Things like that are not excusable, but the truth is, unfortunately it happens in a lot of fed cup or davis cup (i remember Thomas Muster recieving death threads in a match against Brazil).

Aga has all the right to be upset, but instead of behave like a spoiled boring diva, she could open her mouth and explain why she find that behaviour unnaceptable. Making an effort to answer the questions is not that much. She is a top player, she must be ahead of the circumstances. If she was upset, there's nothing bad in showing it, but that attitude was not nice (for a moment i thought she was going to start to yawn)
So its better to say something you might regret, then say nothing at all when you know nothing good will come out of your mouth? Makes sense.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #35
country flag pancake

pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj74 View Post

It's not like she told off the reporters or something, she just gave extremely short answers without actually insulting anyone. Plus she would still have to stay there for a few days after the press conference so she might not want to say how she really felt about the crowd. What she did, while might not be exactly polite, was hardly "inexcusable".
pancake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #36
country flag guyha4

guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
the opinion of employee of Polish Tennis Association:
"The behaviour of spectators was reprehensible and the organization was weak. There was no suitable security on site, fans were mixing with players and players zone was not closed for others".

http://www.sport.pl/celebrities/1,83..._Izraelu_.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by evija87 View Post
In Przegląd Sportowy (the oldest, biggest Polish sports newspaper) Andrzejewski - Polish Tennis Federation sport's director said that Wiktorowski sent him an email with details such as: lack of separation between players zone and fans zone - that it's hard to compete when you have very hot crowd behind and no security around. "And That's it" - that's what Andrzejewski said - quote.

the rest: - Completely unnecessary controversy raised position, which showcased a portal (the key to the outcome of the doubles clash Radwanska sisters and Captain Thomas came to the conference Wiktorowski extremely disgusted, meeting with journalists lasted only about a minute, and answered questions Agnieszka single words - perm. Ed. ). Fans behaving badly in Eilat, doping was chauvinistic, our tenisistkom disturbed and there is no excuse for something like that, but not here doszukujmy any racist themes - called Wojciech Andrzejewski.
- During the meetings, the representative, the Fed and Davis Cup Cupie, these things can happen anywhere. Fans sometimes trampling, sometimes want a double fault and throw, "meat", sometimes cheering more like this from football stadiums.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...Q8SVntoxGZIWvA
I think it's amazing facility for zone 1! maybe not fron world group (as players like radwanska should play) but there were top players there who like the facilities (Azarenka, Paszek)
guyha4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #37
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Damn mess, i remember with the Pova Chaky match even some of the Isrealis players where going along with the crowd. I hope this time around they have matured and have some respect for the opponent

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #38
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Radwanska in Dauha says she was "disappointed" with Israeli fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
According to unproven rumors it was a "catholic bitch".

-

Imagine if several people are screaming that at you.

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #39
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenita View Post
Damn mess, i remember with the Pova Chaky match even some of the Isrealis players where going along with the crowd. I hope this time around they have matured and have some respect for the opponent
Exactly. Very true. I wonder if it has to do with a cultural mindset.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #40
country flag evija87

evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold evija87 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyha4 View Post
I think it's amazing facility for zone 1! maybe not fron world group (as players like radwanska should play) but there were top players there who like the facilities (Azarenka, Paszek)
I think they are not questioning the courts, hotels quality or stuff like that, but the human services like security or organisation. Maybe some security was undercover and our team didn't know about it, but they felt unsafe, uncomfortable because of it. I believe PZT will sort this issue with ITF and they will decide wheter it's worth an intervention or not.

About the behaviour if they say that it was nothing racist, that's good and I'll be glad and relieved nothing that bad happend We're gonna have to slowly move on. I understand their unhappines about how the crowd was and organisation but if they want to avoid it, it should motivate the team to play well and advance in FedCup so they won't have to come back in near future.

I agree it's better Aga didn't say much instead of talking too much.

Juju-Kim-Amelie-ElenaD-MartinaH
evija87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #41
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I thought Radwanska was being unnecessarily petty when I saw she refused to talk to the Israeli journalists .... but if the crowd really were insulting her religion, then Israelis of all people should know better than that.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #42
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

few days ago when i started post this you guys called me "psycho catolic" and anty-semitism because i showed article from not goverment media. Now you have confirmation and no one said sry to me. it s show hypocritizm on TF.
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #43
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus87 View Post
few days ago when i started post this you guys called me "psycho catolic" and anty-semitism because i showed article from not goverment media. Now you have confirmation and no one said sry to me. it s show hypocritizm on TF.

Indeed, psycho catholic

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #44
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it s show hypocritizm on TF.
Come on man don't say that. TF is renowned as a hypocrisy-free zone.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #45
Serenita

Quote:
Are you so insecure ???????